At the Only US Club Med, an Active Vacation
Club Med Sandpiper Bay • Port St. Lucie, FL
- A Five-Night All-Inclusive Stay for Two Adults in a Club ($1,150) or Deluxe ($1,400) Room on Select Dates
- All Inclusive of Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Nonalcoholic Drinks, Membership Fee, Taxes, and More
While you're too late for London, there's still time to get ready for an athletic debut in Rio in 2016, and there's no better place to do it than an all-inclusive sports resort in south Florida. Score a perfect ten while training with international experts in tennis, golf, and fitness at Club Med Sandpiper Bay.
Founded in 1950 by an athlete—former water polo champion Gérard Blitz—Club Med was the first in the tourism industry to offer all-inclusive vacations, and the friendly staff has it down to an art. Club Med Sandpiper Bay—named one of America's Best All-Inclusive Resorts by Travel + Leisure in 2012—is the brand's only US-based property and is situated on the St. Lucie River, just one hour from Palm Beach International Airport and two hours from Miami and Orlando.
Stay from August 19 to September 30, October 8 to November 16, November 25 to November 30, or December 12 to December 17 for five nights in a Club Room ($1,150) or Deluxe Room ($1,400), including membership fees and taxes. After a $28 million renovation last year, the rooms boast a playful, tropical, and modern vibe.
The 216-acre Port St. Lucie location boasts temperate weather year-round and easy access to the ocean, while the resort focuses on an active lifestyle. For those with families, there are day programs for children, from infants to teens, including organized activities, pool and playground time, sports lessons, and even a circus school. Adults can fly through the air on the trapeze and take advantage of nutrition, exercise, and health services available through the Fitness Academy. Other options include yoga, cardio tennis classes and the Club Med Tennis Academy, paddleboarding, Zumba, the Club Med Golf Academy, and sailing lessons, along with basketball, soccer, volleyball, and bocce.
All the activities at Club Med Sandpiper Bay will keep you busy, but should you want to venture beyond the property, the staff will gladly arrange optional excursions, such as a sunset cruise, fishing trip, or airboat tour of Lake Okeechobee.
Take a dip in one of the many pools, including a new adults-only infinity pool, before settling in for a meal at The Marketplace or Soleil. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages at the restaurants and Slice bar are all included. Later, soothe sore muscles with a massage at the spa, the first L'Occitane spa in the US.
Whether you qualify for the next games or not, your time at Club Med Sandpiper Bay will be worthy of the gold.
"Perhaps the world’s most famous all-inclusive brand, Club Med gave its only US-based property a $28 million renovation in 2011... The setting on the sandy banks of the St. Lucie River is perfect for kayaking, sailing, and paddleboarding."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation 30 days prior to travel may be rebooked based on availability. For cancellations within 30 days, voucher is subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers are valid for the following dates only and all are subject to availability: 8/19-9/30, 10/8-11/16, 11/25-30, and 12/12-17
- Blackout dates are 10/1-7, 11/17-24, and 12/1-11
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare and transfers not included
- The following have an additional fee: airfare and transfers, well being packages, private lessons and high intensity instructions from Club Med Academies and any excursions
- Drinks included are served by the glass and at the bars only: water, fruit juices, sodas, hot drinks, cocktails with or without alcohol, local and/or international alcohol brands, wines
- Drinks not included, Champagnes, VSOP and XO alcohols, top shelf brands, bottles, cans (available in vending machines and, or in the Club Med Boutique), bottles of wine available on our wine menu in our restaurants and bars
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 17, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 17, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 17, 2012 • Enjoy By December 17, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings