Romantic Getaway in 'The Eternal City'
The Duke Hotel • Roma, Italy
- Two-, Three-, or Five-Night Break in Central Rome for Two in Superior Room (Prices Start from £245*)
- Daily Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea for Two
- €25 Each to Spend at Hotel's Restaurant When Spending €60 or More Per Person
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine in Room
- Entrance to Vittoriano Museum for Two
- Shuttle Service to Piazza del Popolo
- A Short Flight from Most UK Airports to Rome with British Airways and easyJet (Not Included)
- Need Help? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com
Audrey Hepburn was known for her flawless style and effortless cool in everything she did. From her classic clothing to her choice of holidays, she always got it so right. That's why when the time came for Miss Hepburn to relax, she made sure it was a Roman Holiday.
You can plan a getaway fit for a star with this week's Escape to one of Rome's most luxurious hotels, The Duke Hotel. Take in the sweet a-Roma of this four-star hotel in the picturesque Villa Borghese area, surrounded by stunning gardens, where you and your bello or bella can enjoy a two-, three-, or five night stay from September to February 2013—prices start from £245, for up to 47% off*.
The hotel exudes the romantic and indulgent Roman atmosphere that you would expect, and boasts lavish interiors that are sure to impress. Each Superior Room is designed with comfort and elegance in mind and includes a king-size bed, a marble-floored bathroom, air conditioning, and Wi-Fi—sip on your bottle of Spumante (an Italian sparkling wine) as you take it all in.
The traditional Italian restaurant, I Duchi, serves authentic mouthwatering dishes—we'll give you €25 each to put towards your bill when you spend at least €60 per person. The Polo Lounge is a popular spot in which visitors can relax in front of the marble fireplace on decadent damask-style sofas. Here, you will enjoy an afternoon tea for two.
After your daily buffet breakfast, see the sites via a complimentary shuttle service which will take you to the impressive Piazza del Popolo within only five minutes. This large historic Roman square once lay at the entrace to the gates of ancient Rome and is now home to the twin churches of Santa Maria dei Miracoli and Santa Maria in Montesanto. Also included in the package is two admissions to the Vittoriano Museum, from where you can look out over the city.
Unlike Rome's timeless architecture, holidays as fabulous as this won't be around forever; click 'Buy Now', and when in Rome do as Audrey Hepburn did: fall in love with this beautiful city.
- September 1 to 16 and November to February 2013—£245 (up to a £464 value)
- September 17 to October 31—£345 (up to a £572 value)
- September 1 to 16 and November to February 2013—£340 (up to a £653 value)
- September 17 to October 31—£489 (up to an £815 value)
- September 1 to 16 and November to February 2013—£569 (up to a 1,031 value)
- September 17 to October 31—£779 (up to a £1,300 value)
"Rome is an epic, bubbling-over metropolis harbouring lost empires. One visit and you’ll be hooked."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Not valid December 29, 2012 to January 1, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a superior room
- Valid only in the period displayed on the voucher
- Wi-Fi available
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, afternoon tea for 2, €25 each to spend at hotel's restaurant when spending €60 or more per person, bottle of sparkling wine in room, entrance to Vittoriano museum for 2 and shuttle service to Piazza del Popolo
- City tax of €3 per person per night applies, to be paid directly to the hotel
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0039 06 367221 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 47% savings