Scene-Stealing Southern Retreat
Fairview Inn • Jackson, MS
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($174) or Suite ($204)
- Southern Dinner for Two at Sophia's Restaurant
- The Help Welcome Basket, Including:
- Fairview Inn Playing Cards
- A How-To Book on Playing Bridge
- Old-Fashioned Bottled Coke and Peanuts
- Mississippi Cheese Straws
- Fairview Inn Handmade Mug
It was upon the tranquil terraces and sun-soaked verandas of Jackson, Mississippi, that Skeeter Phelan, and the other magnetic heroines of Kathryn Stockett's best seller The Help, called home. Now, as Stockett's page-turner about 1960s black housekeepers and the white families they cared for comes to the big screen this summer, you can enjoy your own Southern awakening at the historic Fairview Inn.
Be the protagonist in your own coming-of-age story with a special The Help-themed getaway: an overnight stay in a standard room ($174) or suite ($204) at the AAA Four Diamond hotel and an authentic Southern dinner for two at Sophia's Restaurant.
The plot gets thicker than an August afternoon in Jackson with an included welcome basket stocked with items inspired by the acclaimed novel, like Fairview Inn playing cards, a how-to book on playing bridge, an old-fashioned bottled coke, peanuts, Mississippi cheese straws, and a Fairview Inn handmade mug.
There will be no need to keep the stories you collect on this trip a secret as you take in the sights and sounds of Jackson's rich past and vibrant present. Wind your way through pristine gardens and Belhaven, the historic neighborhood that served as the movie's set, before surveying the antique stores and boutique shops of the nearby Fondren Arts District.
Find something to write home about at the Fairview, a 1908 Colonial Revival mansion where the movie's stars stayed during filming. Explore the rose and herb gardens, rest on the hammock and rocking chairs, and treat yourself to a full Southern breakfast.
Skip this week's Junior League meeting: The Fairview, voted 2010's best bed and breakfast by Mississippi Magazine, is the perfect place to start a new chapter.
"This 1908 Colonial Revival mansion is the only AAA Four Diamond luxury hotel in the city. Located in historic Belhaven, this exquisite bed and breakfast offers a restaurant, spa, game room, and private guest lounge."-- Mississippi Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Rooms are double occupancy
- All deal components must be used in one visit by same customers
- Not valid on holidays
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 18, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 18, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 18, 2012 • Enjoy By May 18, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings