Wake Up in Whistler
ResortQuest Whistler • Whistler, Canada
- A Three- ($199) or Four-Night ($249) Stay for Two in a Studio Suite, from September 17 through December 11, 2012 or from April 1 through May 31, 2013
- Or, a Three- ($259) or Four-Night ($319) Stay for Two in a Studio Suite for Sundays-through-Tuesday Arrivals, from January 6 through March 26, 2013
- Or, a Three- ($319) or Four-Night ($399) Stay for Two in a Studio Suite for Wednesday-through-Saturday Arrivals, from January 3 through March 23, 2013
- 25% Discount Toward Any Ziptrek Ecotour (Excluding Peak 2 Peak & Ziptrek Combo Products)
- 50% Discount Toward Three-Day-or-More Ski and Snowboard Rentals from Affinity Sports Starting November 22
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights (for Three-Night Stays) or Eight Nights (for Four-Night Stays)
Just steps from the bars, shops, and restaurants of Whistler Village, the Lodge is offering a three- ($199) or four-night ($249) stay for two in a studio suite, from September 17 through December 11, 2012 or from April 1 through May 31, 2013; a three- ($259) or four-night ($319) stay for two in a studio suite for Sunday-through-Tuesday arrivals, from January 6 through March 26, 2013; or a three- ($319) or four-night ($399) stay for two in a studio suite for Wednesday-through-Saturday arrivals, from January 3 through March 23, 2013.
Long-time trekkers know that the best way to begin a Pacific Range excursion is with some quality R&R—slip into tranquility while lounging in your bed's crisp, luxurious linens, or research your itinerary by way of complimentary Wi-Fi.
"Once little more than an off-season afterthought," Lonely Planet says. "The area has seen summer visitor numbers leaping in recent years, with many people dropping by to try mountain biking, alpine hiking, and a full roster of adventurous outdoor activities."
Grab hold of a 25-percent discount off any Ziptrek Ecotour. Named one of Lonely Planet's Top 10 Canadian Adventures and offering an entertaining combination of high-wire adventure and ecological exploration, this outlet provides a bird's eye view of the mountains with some of the longest and most exciting ziplines around, 365 days a year.
Or, if it's ski season, enjoy a 50-percent discount toward three-day-or-more ski and snowboard rentals with Affinity Sports starting November 22.
After an afternoon perusing a wealth of wildlife and rugged terrain, head back to town to sample a taste of German cuisine at Bavaria Restaurant, where you can fill up on savory pork schnitzles and sip on a refreshing hefeweizen.
No need to ground your craving for altitude—with this week's Escape you'll be climbing through the Whistler hills with plenty of leisurely layovers.
"There are lots of mild hikes around...and if you're feeling a little more adventurous, staff can give you directions to hikes that are a bit more off the beaten path. We truly had a wonderful, memorable stay at this hotel and hope to come back soon."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid for travel September 17, 2012 thru May 31, 2013
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Vouchers include 25% discount toward any ziptrek ecotour (excluding the Peak 2 Peak & Ziptrek combo products) and a 50% discount toward three-day-or-more ski and snowboard rentals from Affinity Sports starting November 22
- At least one guest must be at least 19 years of age
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable upon redemption
- Guests may book additional nights or upgrade their room type directly with property at the time of making their reservations for an additional fee
- Blackout dates are: November 22-24, 2012; December 14, 2012 - January 2, 2013; January 18-21, 2013; February 8-10, 2013; February 15-23, 2013; March 29-31, 2013; May 17-19, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 50% savings