An Adult Playground Near Palm Desert
Miramonte Resort & Spa • Indian Wells, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Friday ($179)
- $25 Spa Credit for Any 60-Minute Treatment
- $25 Dining Credit at Grove Artisan Kitchen
- Self Parking
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
The problem with playgrounds? They're always for kids. But imagine if that merry-go-round were replaced with world-class shopping, and in lieu of a sandbox, there was a full-service spa. Turn that swing set into an 18-hole golf course, the plastic kitchen into fine dining and, voilà, you've got Miramonte Resort & Spa.
A TripAdvisor 2012 Certificate of Excellence winner, this Indian Wells resort about two hours east of Los Angeles is offering a one-night stay for two in a 450-square-foot Luxury Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Friday ($179).
Featuring your choice of a king or two queen beds; a guest room; self-parking; a private veranda overlooking the gardens, the pool, or the Santa Rosa Mountains; a marble bath; high-speed Wi-Fi; and much more, rooms at this AAA Four Diamond-rated resort make the perfect home base for your 24-hour playdate.
Kick things off with your $25 spa credit for any 60-minute treatment at The Well Spa, an indoor/outdoor oasis where everything from mud bars, a Watsu pool, Swiss showers, hydrotherapy rubs, olive-oil scrubs, and wine baths will release your work stress and put you in a playful mood.
And since you're in the golf capital of the world, where more than 100 courses lie at your fingertips, including the adjacent Indian Wells Golf Resort, playful is the right mood to be in. Next, jump over to the heart of Palm Springs for a walk down Palm Canyon Drive, lined with palm trees wrapped in sparkling lights and some of the finest boutiques, art galleries, restaurants, and shops in the country.
Swing back to the resort and enjoy your $25 food-and-beverage credit at Grove Artisan Kitchen. Specializing in farm-to-table cuisine, this Mediterranean-inspired restaurant, at once elegant and West Coast casual, features organic produce, fresh herbs, local ranch-raised meats and poultry, and fresh Pacific seafood.
With time winding down, you'll want to savor every bite like a child enjoying the last minutes of playground time. But the best part: You won't need permission to return—this is one playground where it pays to be a grown up.
"A warm bit of Tuscany against a backdrop of the Santa Rosa Mountains characterizes the smallest, most intimate, and most opulent of the Indian Wells hotels..."-- Read Fodor's Review of Miramonte Resort & Spa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 3 per purchaser, up to 3 additional as a gift
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes of 13.37% and $25.00 resort fee will be charged upon check out and not included
- Pets are allowed
- Children are allowed
- Spa appointment times are required and suggested that reservations are made as far in advance as possible; $25 spa credit is valid only towards a 60 minute treatment and cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers
- Blackouts dates include 10/5, 10/18, 10/28-11/1
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 22, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2012 • Enjoy By December 22, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings