A Beach Vacation the Oregon Way
The Harbor Lights Inn • Depoe Bay, OR
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Captain's Quarters Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays or Saturdays ($119)
- Breakfast for Two
- Cream Sherry and Dark Chocolate in Room
- Upgrade to an Admiral's Quarters for an Additional $40 Per Night
For most people, the phrase "beach vacation" summons a daydream sequence of palm fronds and piña coladas, a romance novel in hand. But to Oregonians, these words mean whale-watching, crab-fishing, and wind breakers.
And while it may be more active and exciting in Oregon, a beach vacation is still as laid-back here as it is in any tropical paradise. Kick back in Depoe Bay, just 100 miles southwest of Portland, at The Harbor Lights Inn. Overlooking the smallest harbor in the world (any sailor attempting to navigate the narrow entryway of this six-acre bay can attest to this claim), The Harbor Lights Inn offers a unique vantage point from which to explore Depoe Bay.
Let the sea breeze tickle your skin as you take in the sunset on the private deck of your Captain's Quarters room, then indulge in cream sherry and dark chocolate before tucking yourself in to a king-size bed. Rooms are also equipped with TV, Wi-Fi, and a wood-burning fireplace. The Admiral's Quarters also feature a one-person jetted tub. At breakfast, treat yourself to dishes like eggs Benedict or a variety of frittatas, all cooked to order.
If it's excitement you seek, Harbor Lights will help you find the adventure of your dreams: Depoe Bay ranks as one of the West Coast's whale-watching meccas. Try to spot the gentle giants from land, or sail with marine biologist Carrie Newell for a closer look. Dive into the town's fishing tradition—from crab to halibut—with Dockside Charters, or discover cascading waterfalls while hiking Drift Creek Falls Trail.
Feel more at peace indoors? Meet the wildlife at the Oregon Coast Aquarium, or create your own glass masterpiece at MorArt Studio. Stop by Flying Dutchman Winery for a taste of award-winning vintages or Rogue Brewery for handcrafted beers (be sure to catch the daily 3 p.m. tours).
"This harbor-front bed and breakfast provides a dreamy setting for watching boats and relaxing in a quaint, quiet atmosphere."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Harbor Lights Inn
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates include holidays and special events
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 3, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 3, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 3, 2013 • Enjoy By December 3, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings