Country House Charm in the Hunter
Hunterstay • Broke, NSW
- Two nights midweek ($392) or two weekend nights ($412) for four in the lovely, self-contained Rosamund House in the Hunter Valley
- Delicious great Aussie breakfast hamper
- Bottle of wine to share on arrival
- Personal vineyard tasting to sample excellent local vino
- Explore Hunter Valley wineries, championship golf courses, excellent restaurants, galleries and antique stores
- Take beautiful bushwalks through the nearby rugged Brokenback Ranges
- Bring extra guests for $40 per person midweek and $80 per person on the weekend (max eight people)
Dream of owning a holiday house of your own stretched out on 30 acres of picturesque farmland? Forget about taking out another mortgage when you can head to the Hunter Valley on this week's private country house Escape with Hunterstay.
No need to worry about the upkeep, the weeding and the utilities with this lovely self-contained luxury home that's all yours for up to four people for two nights midweek (just $392, usually $785) or two weekend nights (just $412, usually $825).
Simply skedaddle out of town and find yourself toasting your good fortune from the veranda of Rosamund House with a complimentary bottle of wine to share as you look across the verdant vineyards and the beautiful Broken Back Ranges. Your house sleeps up to eight people - so bring along some extras for just $40 per person midweek and $80 per person on the weekend.
Whip up a morning feast with a complimentary great Aussie breakfast hamper filled with free range eggs, bacon, gourmet sausages, fresh tomatoes, mushrooms, mixture of breads, cereal, butter, fruit, milk and juice, which you can assemble in your own kitchen. Then spend the day exploring with a personal vineyard tasting at the Broke Fordwich Wine Region.
Maybe you just want to play endless games of cards, but if you can be bothered leaving your house, there's plenty in the Hunter Valley to explore including championship golf courses, beautiful bush trails, excellent restaurants and cafes, galleries, wineries and antique stores.
Live the dream of your own picture perfect country home without the hassles of home ownership on this week's idyllic Escape to the Hunter Valley.
The house was great and the views were fantastic. We enjoyed our stay and will stay there again for sure-- Stayz
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation (vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay)
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Up to 4 additional guests are welcome at $40 per person per night midweek and $80 per person per night weekend
- Midweek deal is valid for arrival between Sunday to Wednesday
- All deal components must be redeemed during stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • Enjoy By October 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings