Basking in the Warmth of the Cancún Sun
Villa del Palmar Cancún Mujeres Beach Resort • Cancun, Mexico
- A Five-Night Stay in a One-Bedroom Oceanview Suite for Two Adults and Up to Two Children Under 12
- All Meals, Snacks, Beverages, and Premium Drinks
- Welcome Cocktail Upon Arrival
- Two 50-Minute Massages and 10% Off Additional Massages
- Round-Trip Ground Transfer to Airport
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Use of Resort Equipment
The big wedding is over, but you've still got a royal fever. And while we can't make you a princess, we can certainly make you feel like one with this week's Escape, an all-inclusive stay at Villa del Palmar Cancún Mujeres Beach Resort.
Forgo the early wake-up call to catch the BBC coverage and cancel the motorcade: For $897, you'll enjoy five nights in a one-bedroom oceanview suite, two 50-minute relaxing massages (and an additional ten percent off more massages), private transfers to and from the airport, a welcome cocktail upon arrival, complimentary high-speed Internet access in your room, and—wait for it—all meals, snacks, and beverages included.
Your posh accommodations come well suited with two full bathrooms, a Jacuzzi, a fully equipped kitchen, a washer/dryer, and a private terrace where you can share a smooch or two (even if thousands aren't chanting for it).
Just like a lady-in-waiting, you'll have a pool butler attending to your every need. And in true celebrity style, you won't have to pay for anything once you're here, so indulge to your heart's (and stomach's) content at the on-site eateries, which feature regional and international favorites.
The activities around the resort pack just as much fun as those big hats the Brits love so dearly—try fishing, horseback riding, or golf for a leisurely way to soak up the sun. Or, take a historical tour and learn more about the area.
Adventurous souls can head into the blue waters via glass-bottomed boat or scuba/snorkeling gear to catch a glimpse of the undersea life that lies beneath. Back on land, the crowd-free beach offers the perfect paradise for dodging the paparazzi and basking in the lull of the ocean.
Royal treatment like this doesn't come around often for a commoner, so pack your tiara and get ready for an experience that's as priceless as a princely pedigree.
"Guests book massages in one of two massage villas, play golf, or take advantage of the resort's water activities. Or, do what you really came here to do: Sunbathe by the infinity pool or ocean with a top-shelf margarita in hand."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- All inclusive, tax and service included
- Based upon double occupancy; room capacity up to four people (combination of children and adults)
- Up to two children 12 and under eat and stay free with two paying adults
- Blackout Days - December 20, 2011 to January 1, 2012
- Price per extra person beyond standard double occupancy (ages 13 and up): $220 per night -- All Inclusive, tax and service included
- Regular merchant cancellation policies apply
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2012 • Enjoy By January 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings