A Timeless Treasure in Southern Vermont
The Deerfield Valley Inn • West Dover, VT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard ($245) or Deluxe Room ($275)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard ($370) or Deluxe Room ($400) between Now and September 15, with Registration for Two to The Green Mountain Adventure Challenge
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- $30 Credit Toward a Vermont State Historic Sites Pass
- $25 Voucher Toward a Future Stay
Classic hospitality and simple pleasures are still alive and well at The Deerfield Valley Inn, nestled in the lush Green Mountains of West Dover, Vermont, less than two hours northeast of Albany.
Retreat to a time before texts and traffic with this week's Escape: a two-night stay for two in a Standard ($245) or Deluxe Room ($275) at this 1885 inn, listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Or, if you're feeling adventurous, opt for a two-night stay for two in a Standard ($370) or Deluxe Room ($400) between now and September 15 with registration for two to The Green Mountain Adventure Challenge, a treasure hunt for six permanent objects, plus other booty, hidden throughout this vast wilderness.
All options include daily breakfast for two, a $15 dinner credit at 1846 Tavern & Restaurant, a $30 voucher toward a Vermont State Historic Sites pass, a $25 voucher toward a future stay, and a Manchester Outlet discount booklet. Oh, and did we mention unlimited tea, cookies, and cake? Now that's hospitality.
If you opt for the Adventure Challenge package, you'll get a Treasure Hike Mission Packet, comprising pictures of the six secret objects you're hunting for, maps of the trails they're on, and instructions on what to do when you find them. All of the hiking trails are within a 15-minute drive of Dover and Wilmington, and finding all six objects requires about 15 hours of hiking. You can use as few or as many days between now and September 15 to complete the task. The prize? A cash drawing for which you'll be entered with each object you find.
If you opt for the basic package, you'll have plenty to keep you busy, too. Go wine tasting at Honora Winery & Vineyard, then tee off at Mount Snow Golf Club. Shop for fabulous finds at Wilmington Antique & Flea Market, or fill your basket with juicy blueberries, raspberries, and other ripe picks at the Boyd Family Farm.
Whether you want to do everything or nothing at all, grab this Escape for the ages—the clock is ticking.
"Built as a country house in 1885 at the foothills of the Green Mountains, the inn is listed in the National Register and features the original wax-rubbed ash encasements and millwork. The picturesque area offers many year-round activities."-- iLoveInns
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 9/28-29, 10/5-7, 10/12-13, 10/19-20, 10/29-11/09, and 11/25-12/6
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher includes unlimited tea, cookies, cake, a Manchester Outlet discount booklet, and a $15 Voucher to the 1846 Tavern & Restaurant
- All extra goods and outdoor activities are weather permitting and have no refund value
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes and gratuities not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal componentes must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings