Discovering Vancouver Inside and Out
Rosedale Condominiums • Vancouver, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four in a One-Bedroom Condominium Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($175)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four in a One-Bedroom Condominium Suite, Fridays and Saturdays ($210)
Whether outdoors or in, everybody can find something to love in Vancouver. From Stanley Park to the Strait of Georgia, there are dozens of miles of hiking and biking trails, plus stellar mountain views, within the city limits. But this densely populated metropolis is also a cultural mecca, with a vibrant arts scene and sophisticated dining establishments to satisfy urban sensibilities.
Taste a bit of both with this Escape to the Rosedale Condominiums, located in a glass-front building right in the center of Vancouver's entertainment district and just a short walk to trendy Yaletown, historical Gastown, and otherwordly Chinatown. Boasting floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the city skyline, one-bedroom condominium suites can accommodate up to four adults with a king or queen bed, a full bathroom, and a queen or full sleeper sofa; a galley kitchen with fridge, microwave, and two-burner stove; and a flat-screen TV. On-site, you'll also find a heated indoor lap pool, a whirlpool, and a garden terrace.
Cool off with a beer at a pub in the nearby Gastown District, then grab a bite at Blue Water Café, home to the largest selection of oysters in the city. This Yaletown restaurant just a few blocks from the hotel routinely tops best-of lists and serves only wild, sustainably sourced seafood. During the day, walk the 5.5-mile seawall path that circles the 1,000-acre Stanley Park. You'll encounter dense forest, lakes, and lagoons that are frequented by all manner of wildlife, and several monuments, including a collection of totem poles.
Is it any wonder Vancouver holds the number-three spot on the Economist Intelligence Unit's Global Livability Survey?
"Vancouver lures visitors with its abundance of natural beauty, multicultural vitality, and cosmopolitan flair... a delicious juxtaposition of urban sophistication and on-your-doorstep wilderness adventure."-- See Fodor's Vancouver Travel Guide
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Valid for travel 1/2/13 – 4/30/13
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 10 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked reservations are non cancellable and non changeable
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes and fees are not included in the rate and are to be paid directly to the property upon redemption
- Valid for up to four guests
- A $50 refundable deposit if paid with a credit card is due at check in and if paying cash a $150 refundable cash deposit is due at check in
- All units—including decks, lanais, pools, spa and open areas—are smoke free. Ask the Front Desk for the designated smoke areas; $250.00 US fee will be assessed for non-compliance
- No pets are permitted at any VI Resort—including units, parking and common areas; a $350.00 US fine will be assessed for non-compliance
- Children are allowed
- Call Center closed for traditional US Holidays
- Please do not contact the resort directly. All reservations are confirmed through the reservation call center.
- Blackout dates include 2/15/13 – 2/18/13
- Additional nights may be added for $95 per night
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings