Sensory Splendor in Savannah
Savannah Bed & Breakfast Inn • Savannah, GA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Premium Room
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Traditional Room
- Bottle of Wine or Champagne
- Daily Full Breakfast, Afternoon Tea, and Bedtime Milk and Cookies
If you need a vacation so badly you can see, hear, smell, feel, and taste it, feast your senses on this Escape to the Savannah Bed & Breakfast Inn.
Inside the 1850s Federalist row house, charming touches like antique furnishings and exposed brick lend texture to your room. Stay in either a Premium Room (Sundays through Thursdays) or Traditional Room (Fridays and Saturdays) for two nights, including a bottle of wine or champagne ($214).
Each day, wake to the aroma of an included Southern homemade breakfast—the smoked applewood bacon, berry pancakes, and farm-fresh eggs will taste as delicious as they smell. And the flavorful surprises don't end with breakfast: An afternoon tea and bedtime milk and cookies are also included.
Savannah is a sightseer's paradise. Antebellum architecture, historic churches, and 22 verdant squares fill the city. A vision with its Spanish moss-draped oaks and stone memorials, 30-acre Forsyth Park may be the most beautiful site to behold.
You've probably heard an earful about the city's delectable dining scene, so set out to try it for yourself. Whether you like the sound of fried chicken, collard greens, and butter cakes at Paula Deen's The Lady & Sons or prefer trendier fare with local ingredients at The Public Kitchen & Bar (one of the newest additions to Savannah's food scene and only a five-minute walk from the inn), you'll find dishes that resonate with you in Georgia's culinary capital.
From December 7 to March 30, art enthusiasts will want to stop by the Jepson Center to view the Offering of the Angels exhibit, which boasts masterpieces by Botticelli and other Italian artists from the Uffizi Gallery in Florence.
Experience all the sights, sounds, scents, flavors, textures, and spirits of Savannah.
"It was exactly what I pictured a B&B in Savannah to be. The period furniture and design of the rooms took me back to the Old South. The breakfast was wonderful and service was great, and it was within walking distance of the places we wished to see."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 1 week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Offer valid November 26, 2012 - February 28, 2013 and July 1- August 31, 2013
- Blackout dates are December 23-30, February 14-17 and July 4-6, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Must be at least 21 years old to consume alcohol
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings