Pining for the Ozarks
The Inn at Bella Vista • Bella Vista, AR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in The Blue, Ivy, Rose, or Sequoyah Room ($179) or The Master Suite ($239) from November 15 to March 15
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Half-Dozen Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries and Sparkling Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Chocolate Chip Cookies and Hot Chocolate on the Second Night
Every winter, a few spices in our daily coffee turn us all into saps. Quit pining for a getaway and take a two-night Escape to The Inn at Bella Vista in the Ozarks.
Intrepid architect E. Fay Jones went out on a limb designing this 9,000-square-foot rock, glass, and cedar building. Perched on a ridge overlooking the Ozark Mountains, the inn incorporates its natural surroundings in a style evocative of Frank Lloyd Wright. Put down roots in The Master Suite with a long soak in the whirlpool tub, or enjoy the sunset on the inn's second-floor veranda.
Whether you spend your stay in The Blue, Ivy, Rose, or Sequoyah Room ($179) or The Master Suite ($239), you'll enjoy daily breakfast for two, a half-dozen chocolate-dipped strawberries with a sparkling non-alcoholic beverage, and homemade chocolate chip cookies with hot cocoa.
If your a.m. routine doesn't usually include a hearty breakfast, turn over a new leaf during your stay. Chef Beverly's gourmet morning meals include such favorites as stuffed French toast and homemade beignets. With over 14 acres of forest, gardens, and meadows to stroll, you'll find plenty of opportunities to ogle the scenery (as well as deer and eagles) during a post-breakfast walk.
Branch out into the local area with a visit to the recently opened Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art—only a 15-minute drive from the inn—whose world-class collection is free for public viewing. Find Andy Warhol's Dolly Parton, along with masterworks by legendary artists like Norman Rockwell, Georgia O'Keeffe, and Roy Lichtenstein.
Then, grab lunch in downtown Bentonville—a cute town you wood not want to miss.
"The breakfasts were sumptuous, the staff was delightful, the house was tasteful while at the same time indulgent, and the grounds were breathtaking! While you can get service at any bed and breakfast, you get spoiled at The Inn at Bella Vista!"-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- First available stay date: November 15, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: March 15, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: holidays
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Vouchers include daily breakfast for two, half-dozen chocolate-dipped strawberries and sparkling non-alcoholic beverage, and chocolate chip cookies and hot chocolate on the second night
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2013 • Enjoy By March 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings