On the Columbia River, a Spa-tacular Inn
Cave B Inn & Spa • Quincy, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Cavern King Room on Sundays through Thursdays
- One 50-Minute European Facial and $50 Spa Credit Toward a Massage, Body Treatment, or Facial
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Beaches are nice and mountains are peaceful, but if you want something that's really gorge-ous, Escape to the Cave B Inn & Spa, overlooking the Columbia River in Central Washington, for one night ($239).
Situated in Quincy, halfway between Seattle and Spokane, the Cavern Rooms at Cave B offer floor-to-ceiling windows and an arbor-covered terrace for taking in the jaw-dropping terrain. Other nice touches include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a comfy king-size bed, and a deep soaking tub with a view.
You'll need your sustenance, though, even if you're doing nothing more than gazing at the landscape. Fill up with breakfast at Tendrils Restaurant, the inn's on-site eatery that serves regional, seasonal dishes amidst can't-miss vistas.
Set on more than 100 acres of vineyards, this is also a scenic spot to swirl and sip. The cliffside location, 900 feet above the Columbia River, allows for a broad range of varietals to flourish and Cave B Estate Winery offers daily opportunities for sampling (and drinking in the surroundings) in the Tasting Room.
Just don't forget about the great outdoors.
"The Gorge is as breathtaking a landscape as you will find anywhere in the West, and the fascinating geology, dramatic vistas, and abundance of recreational opportunities make it a premier vacation destination almost any month of the year," Frommer's says.
Give fly-fishing a shot, go hiking, or pedal through the Columbia River Valley. Later, at The Spa, indulge in your included 50-minute European facial and an additional treatment (using your $50 credit); then, luxuriate in the cliffside pool.
When you return home more relaxed and invigorated than when you left, your friends will ask how it was. Your response? View-tiful.
"Washington's first destination winery resort is built on (and into) ancient basalt cliffs 900 feet above the Columbia River. The inn's restaurant highlights local produce and Northwest beef and seafood, complemented by the wines produced on-site."-- Read Fodor's Review of Cave B Inn & Spa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Offers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Spa reservations required and subject to availability
- $50 credit towards second spa treatment valid for 50-minute (or greater) massage, body treatment or facial only
- Not valid toward group blocks
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2012 • Enjoy By October 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings