Heaven Is a Place in Southwestern Utah
Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort • Zion National Park, UT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Cowboy Cabin ($103) or Cabin Suite ($196)
- Four Activity Vouchers
Who said that heaven could wait? Experience Zion in this life with an awe-inspiring Escape to Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort: You'll get a two-night stay for two in a Cowboy Cabin ($103) or Cabin Suite ($196), nestled just outside gorgeous Zion National Park.
Each cabin is equipped with a queen-size bunk bed or regular queen, a pullout sofa, and a porch. Cabin Suites boast a private bathroom, satellite TV, a front room, and a wet bar, while the Cowboy Cabin offers access to a shared bathroom with shower.
The resort's spectacular 4,000-acre expanse is full of natural beauty and abundant wildlife. Three hours from Las Vegas, and in close proximity to the Grand Canyon and Bryce Canyon, Zion boasts some of the most striking rock formations, massive canyons, and the world's largest arch.
From the easy comfort of your adorable cabin porch, watch an out-size sunset and wake up the next morning to the mystical tranquility of the forested plateau: No, you're not having a vision—Zion National Park is waiting just beyond the surrounding hills, with an unforgettable landscape of sheer cliffs, scenic valleys, and narrow-slot canyons.
Enjoy a quick sandwich and a latte from the Narrows Snack Bar after a day of hiking, Jeep Tours, climbing, or zipline action. And after aligning your chi with a massage, we suggest getting your Wild West on with a horseback ride through the forest to dramatic canyon overlooks. Use your four $15 activities vouchers toward any of the many available activities.
Make sure you bring a star chart: At about 6,500 feet above sea level, with the nearest big city about three hours away, this is an excellent place from which to view the heavens. That is, if you believe you're not already there.
"Set on a 4,000 acre ranch, amid the stunning Zion Valley, it offers the best in outdoor recreation and upscale luxury. From horseback riding and canyoneering to vacation home rentals and spa treatments, this resort covers it all."-- Nile Guide
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per purchaser, up to 4 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are August 31 - September 3, 2012; October 12-13, October 18-20
- Lodging taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Based on double occupancy; additional guests incur an additional charge
- Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends
- Children are welcome
- No pets allowed
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 20, 2012 • Enjoy By November 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings