Late-Summer Magic in Orlando
Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa • Lake Buena Vista, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Water View Room
- Breakfast for Two
- Resort Fee (Self-Parking, Transportation to Walt Disney World®, and In-Room Internet)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
You won't need a magic mirror on the wall to tell you where to get away this fall—just nab this week's Escape for a one-night stay for two at Orlando's Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa ($99).
Take your prince or princess to this royal resort in Walt Disney World®, overlooking Lake Buena Vista. Your Water View Room features a private balcony, wireless Internet, a flat-screen TV, and spa-quality robes.
Then it's off to explore. Take the hotel shuttle to Magic Kingdom® Theme Park or Epcot®. After a long day of diversions, indulge in a royal treatment (like a deep-tissue massage) for an additional fee at the resort's 10,000-square-foot spa and salon. Then, discover a whole new world of recreation around the property: three heated pools, a whirlpool spa, tennis courts, and a basketball and volleyball court.
For dinner head to one of several on-site eateries, including The Outback Steaks and Seafood Restaurant, serving Certified Black Angus Beef and market-fresh seafood, all prepared in an open-hearth kitchen. For something a bit more casual, The Kook Sport Bar is equipped with 40 TVs, video games for the family, and a full bar. Wherever you land, finish the evening with a drink at the Lobby Lounge.
After an enchanted slumber atop a sumptuous pillow-top mattresses, awake to a bountiful breakfast at the Watercress Café before leaving the magical kingdom.
Get into character with this week's Escape to Orlando and let your fairy-tale getaway unfold.
For additional information, visit Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa on Facebook.
"Every member of the staff we encountered went out of their way to help us enjoy our short visit. The location right across from Downtown Disney made dining and entertainment a breeze, but don't overlook the dining on-site."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • Enjoy By October 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings