Meandering Along the Mendocino Coast
The Country Inn Bed & Breakfast • Fort Bragg, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Non-Fireplace Room from November 1, 2012, through March 31, 2013
- Automatic Upgrade to Fireplace Room Based on Availability
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Two Tickets to Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens
Known as the Skunk Train, the California Western Railroad winds along the Golden State's northern coast as it crosses some 30 bridges and trestles. Hop aboard this Escape to The Country Inn Bed & Breakfast and take the fast track toward the majestic Mendocino shoreline.
A pit stop for West Coast hospitality for nearly three decades, the inn is a tranquil retreat in the heart of Fort Bragg, California. From November 1, 2012, through March 31, 2013, you'll enjoy a two-night stay for two in a non-fireplace room in the thoughtfully renovated 1890s residence with included Wi-Fi ($125). Automatic upgrades to fireplace rooms will be accommodated based on availability.
Just steps from Glass Beach and the antique-packed streets of downtown Fort Bragg, your accommodations boast colorful décor and a quiet charm. Take in your room's old-fashioned windows, wainscoting, and redwood moldings before chugging into town to take in the eclectic scenery.
"The Mendocino coast—the plunging, rocky, surf-tossed stretch from Gualala to Westport—is still a gloriously unspoiled part of California," says The New York Times. "In the middle of this coast, where redwoods still sometimes crowd close to the road, Fort Bragg offers a perfect base for exploration. Within a 20-minute drive of the town are state parks and reserves with challenging or restful walks for an hour's or a day's hike."
With a rotating selection of dishes that includes lemon ricotta pancakes with fresh berry compote, baked eggs with heirloom tomatoes, and a mushroom spinach quiche, your daily included breakfast is sure the blow the whistle on early morning hunger. Be sure and grab a cup of the inn's locally roasted Thanksgiving Coffee before exploring the fern-covered canyons and rhododendrons of the Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens with your included pair of tickets.
Take the front seat on this coastal Escape and see why the stirring beauty of the Mendocino Coast attracts a plethora of eager passengers year after year.
"If you are considering a trip to Mendocino, choose Fort Bragg instead. The people are friendly and the town is quaint with everything you need for a quiet getaway. We were so happy with The Country Inn. It was immaculately clean and comfy."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per purchaser, up to 1 additional as a gift
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and a $35 charge may apply
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates are holidays and special event dates; all other dates are subject to availability
- Valid for rooms without a fireplace; valid for the Spring Promise, Pomo Sunrise, Harvest Moon, Chantilly, Granny's Attic, and Wine & Roses rooms
- Pets and smoking are not allowed
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings