Tapping into the Beat of Seattle's Heart
Pensione Nichols • Seattle, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Boutique Guest Room with a Shared Bath ($79) or for Up to Four in a Suite with a Kitchenette, Private Bath, and Puget Sound Views ($149)
- Market-Fresh Breakfast
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Seven Nights
"Once the favored lodging of Alan Ginsberg and a smattering of beat poets and artists throughout the years," writes Fodor's, "Pensione Nichols offers one of the few affordable and unique options in Downtown Seattle." Indeed, if you want to wax poetic about the real Emerald City, an Escape to this historic pet-friendly downtown B&B is the place to do it.
Start a revolution during a one-night stay for two guests in a Boutique Guest Room with a shared bath ($79) or for up to four guests in a Suite with a kitchenette, private bath, and Puget Sound views ($149).
In the morning, feed your stomach with "the Soul of Seattle"—Pike Place Market right next door—and enjoy an included market-fresh breakfast of fresh fruit, coffee cake, corn bread, and French-press Del Mondo coffee in a breakfast room with waterfront views. Then, draw inspiration from the characters you'll meet during a walk through the market—street performers, musicians, farmers, and craftspeople all coalesce to form the perfect urban scene.
Later experience life on the rails when you hop aboard the Seattle Center Monorail for a ride around town. Transcend senses of time and space from the Space Needle's observation deck. Later, conttinue to indulge your artistic senses at the Modern Art Museum and the Experience Music Project, which exhibits major music imports as well as home-grown heroes. Keel your day rolling along by grabbing a seat on the Great Wheel.
Get hip to this Seattle original and book an eccentric Escape today—the clock, after all, is... beating.
"Once the favored lodging of Alan Ginsberg and a smattering of beat poets and artists throughout the years, Pensione Nichols offers one of the few affordable and unique options in Downtown Seattle."-- Read Fodor's Review of Pensione Nichols Bed & Breakfast
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Offer valid for travel between October 1 - April 30, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Children allowed
- Suites valid for four people; Guest rooms can accommodate up to three people, $15 for additional for third person
- Guest rooms have shared bathroom; suites have private bathroom
- Pets are allowed and require a one-time pet fee of $15
- Blackout date: December 31, 2012
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings