A House in the Woods of Washington State
Bear's Lair Bed & Breakfast • Gig Harbor, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Dahlia or Rose Room, Sundays through Thursdays or Fridays and Saturdays ($185)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Carriage House, Sundays through Thursdays or Fridays and Saturdays ($235)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Cider, Chocolate-Covered Strawberries, Long-Stemmed Rose, and Two Keepsake Champagne Flutes
When Goldilocks was looking for the ideal accommodations, she had to test a few options before she arrived at the perfect one.
But that's all been done for you with this Escape, and you can reap the rewards of having found a just-right place to stay at Bear's Lair Bed & Breakfast in Gig Harbor, less than an hour from Seattle.
Indulge in a two-night stay for two in the Dahlia or Rose Room, Sundays through Thursdays or Fridays and Saturdays ($185). Or, choose the same stay in the Carriage House, Sundays through Thursdays or Fridays and Saturdays ($235). Both options come with a romance package, which includes a bottle of cider, chocolate-covered strawberries, a long-stemmed rose, and two keepsake champagne flutes.
You can count on a bed that's not too hard nor too soft, as well as a calming, relaxing environment that no one's going to barge in on.
In the Dahlia Room, you'll have a view to the "secret garden" and let the sound of its fountain lull you to sleep. The Rose Room is Old World Europe at its best, with wainscoting, brass sconces, and a maroon reading chair (which won't break into pieces when you sit). The Carriage House, meanwhile, offers 1,000 square feet of utter privacy, intricate woodwork, a gourmet kitchen, a queen-size log bed, and an atmospheric patio dining room.
Your stay includes a signature gourmet breakfast, and you'll get a whole lot more than just porridge—think fresh-roasted coffee, seasonal fruits and juices, homemade muffins, pesto eggs, and a vegetable frittata.
The fairy-tale-like setting features manicured gardens, a duck pond with an island gazebo, and ample bird-watching opportunities. If you want to venture outside the enchanted grounds, Gig Harbor's waterfront, with its art galleries, small shops, and seafood-centric restaurants, is a sweet place to take a stroll.
Goldilocks knew where to find the good stuff, and now you do, too—no trespassing required.
"A wonderful property built by the owners in a secluded wooded area that is quiet and peaceful, with a wonderful and warm interior. We stayed in the Dahlia Room, a very nicely appointed and sizable room with a comfy king-size bed."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as a gift
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included/payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates are: all major holidays and holiday weekends
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings