Plug-In or Tune-Out in North Willamette Wine Country
The Orenco • Hillsboro, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Manor Queen Room, Thursdays through Sundays
- Wine Tastings for Two at Three North Willamette Wineries
- Torkscrew Wine Opener
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Known as the Silicon Forest of the Pacific Northwest, Hillsboro, Oregon, is on the cutting edge of advanced technology and mod design. But, if you look beyond the state-of-the-art sprawl, the city's Orenco Station neighborhood offers an enviable selection of quaint haunts and lush green space—ideal for tech junkies and serenity seekers alike.
Plug-in or tune-out with a two-night stay for two, Thursdays through Sundays, in a Manor Queen Room at The Orenco ($209). This boutique hotel is nestled in the heart of vibrant Orenco Station and just 30 minutes from downtown Portland. Inside this Boston-style brownstone, your cozy accommodations are both functional and stylish, boasting high thread-count sheets, a flat-screen TV, and a personal refrigerator.
Download a day of low-key sips and tranquil scenery with included tastings at three North Willamette Valley wineries. Filled with rolling hills and award-winning blends, Oregon's wine country is home to a wealth of family-owned and nationally acclaimed vineyards.
"Were it not for Prohibition, wine connoisseurs might be comparing California wines to those of Oregon rather than vice versa," says Frommer's. "The North Willamette Valley wine country begins in the town of Newberg and extends south to the Salem area."
From pinots to merlots, your day is sure to be packed with enough flavor and education for even the most dedicated of oenophiles. Plus, with your included Torkscrew wine opener, indulging in your rich finds within the walls of The Orenco is a breeze.
After a day filled to the brim with local flavor, pull the plug on hunger pangs with a trip to the Orenco Station Grill, where juicy steaks are paired with creamy mashed potatoes and crisp asparagus.
Step back from the glow of the screen and bask in the brilliance of Oregon sunshine—an Escape to Hillsboro offers a serene getaway just minutes away from the Silicon Forest.
"The Orenco is a grouping of very well-decorated rooms set up in row house fashion close to the Hillsboro airport. The feel is as if you are walking into your own house and the silent check-in, cozy lobby, and breakfast area are great."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes of 11.5% not included and to be paid direct to merchant at time reservation
- Upgrade to best available King for an additional $60
- Pets under 25lbs are welcome (Only in Executive Court Yard King Rooms)
- Upgrade your stay to our best available King room for only $60.00 at time of reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings