A Bill of Bliss in the Virginia Countryside
Poplar Springs, The INN Spa • Casanova, VA
- A One- ($199) or Two-Night ($349) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- $25 Spa Credit
- $25 Dining Credit
- Eco-Friendly "Tap into our Springs" Water Bottle
They can't agree on much, but both parties would endorse an apolitical package of gourmet grazing or power-player pampering at Poplar Springs, The INN Spa, just 50 miles from our nation's capital in the Virginia countryside.
Make your way to scenic Casanova, Virginia, for your choice of offers: a one- ($199) or two-night ($349) stay for two in a deluxe room. Both include daily continental breakfast, a $25 spa credit, a $25 dining credit, and an eco-friendly "Tap into our Springs" water bottle. And complimentary amenities include free Wi-Fi and a bottomless cookie jar.
Propose a bill of bliss as you veto the daily grind. You'll represent a district of wineries, antique shops, Civil War battlefields, national parks, horseback riding, and more. Lobby for a liberating afternoon with access to the yoga room, steam room, and hot tub. Then, treat yourself to a Zents Mandarin body scrub, European facial, or deep-tissue couples' massage at the on-site spa.
After savoring fresh seasonal offerings from the menu at the Manor House Restaurant (or any on-site dining rooms), you'll be ready to address your constituents on the deliciousness of tomato and caper risotto with asparagus fries or seared diver scallops in saffron butter sauce.
You don't need a two-thirds majority to approve of an Escape to the Virginia countryside. Make a joint resolution for respite without blowing all your ways and means.
"Poplar Springs has become a spot where guests can enjoy the tranquility of country life yet still be pampered to their hearts' content. The area's natural beauty only serves as a canvas upon which the service and amenities are displayed."-- Southern Living
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 2 weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Internet access available
- Voucher includes afternoon cookie jar and use of gym facilities
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings