Hip and Historic in Downtown Davenport
The Blackhawk Hotel • Davenport, IA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a City View Room
- $25 Breakfast Credit at Hotel Restaurant
- Two Drinks at BIX Bistro and Lounge
- One Hour of Bowling with Shoe Rental for Two at Blackhawk Bowl
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Part Hollywood elite and part presidential chic, The Hotel Blackhawk's halls have hosted an array of American royalty since opening in 1915. Aiming to restore the space's see-and-be-seen vibe, a recent full-scale renovation adds a dash of hip to the historic—returning the hotel to its status as the crown jewel of the Quad Cities in Davenport, Iowa.
Come see why the AAA Four Diamond Award-rated destination reigns supreme as the grande dame of Davenport with a one-night stay for two in a City View Room ($149).
As the only Preferred Summit Hotel in Iowa and a member of the Historic Hotels of America, The Hotel Blackhawk's gilded décor and posh amenities are fit for royalty. Spread with dramatic rich earth tones of deep browns, classic tans, and dark sky blues, your City View Room is tastefully appointed with local artwork and modern extras including a flat-screen LCD TV, high-thread-count European linens, and Wi-Fi—with turndown service available upon request.
Anoint your stay with a $25 breakfast credit at Beignet Done That, where you'll dine on decadent selection of fluffy beignets—doughnuts with a French pedigree. Later, hit the lanes—and savor a few sips—with your included hour of bowling with shoe rental for two at Blackhawk Bowl and Martini Lounge. The hotel's in-house alley thrives under a layer of glowing neon lights and scene-setting music.
Lavish yourself in both history and opulence in the Hawkeye State and Escape to the lap of luxury.
"Everything about my stay at the Blackhawk was first class. From the moment you arrive, until the time you depart, the staff will accomodate your every need. The bed was very comfortable and the room was nicely appointed."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- First available stay date: November 1, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: February 28, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: December 31, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes $25 to spend toward breakfast at hotel restaurant, one-hour of bowling with shoe rental for two at Blackhawk Bowl, two drinks at The Bistro, 2:00pm late check-out
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings