Going with the Flow in Estes Park
Murphy's River Lodge • Estes Park, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199), in a King or Queen Room
- Bottle of Wine
- Two-for-One Wine Tasting and 20% Discount on Up to Six Bottles at Snowy Peaks Winery
- $20 Dining Credit at an Estes Park Restaurant
- Personal Photo in Murphy's River Lodge Rocking Chair
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
A good vacation is like a drink from a cool mountain stream: healthy and refreshing. If you're being swept away by the hustle and bustle, here's your chance to bail out.
Paddle your way to a perfect trip with an Escape to Murphy's River Lodge. You and a guest will spend two nights in a king or queen room, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199), and receive an in-room bottle of wine and a $20 dining credit at an Estes Park restaurant.
When you arrive, lay back, relax, and let your mind float downstream on your room's plush, pillow-top bed. Pour yourself a glass of wine and take in the beautiful mountain views, then drift off to sleep to the burbling sounds of the river that runs through the property.
Feel the stress flow from you as you follow the river to fun and relaxation: The lodge is located two blocks from downtown Estes Park, the eastern gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park and a resort town filled with mountain charm.
Stroll along the Big Thompson River and stop into cafes and shops along the way. Estes Park has a veritable deluge of delicious dining options, whether you crave a juicy burger from The Wapiti Restaurant & Pub or a burrito at Ed's Cantina & Grill. To wet your whistle, enjoy an included two-for-one wine tasting and 20-percent discount on up to six bottles at Snowy Peaks Winery and Tasting Room.
"The main reason to come to Estes Park, no matter what the season, is to spend as much time as possible outdoors," says The New York Times.
Serious climbers will have their eyes set on the fourteener Longs Peak, while hiking or snowshoeing in the vast Rocky Mountain National Park is a more popular activity. In the evening, return to the lodge for a soak in the hot tub or a dip in the heated indoor pool.
When you're in need of a Rocky Mountain respite, get rolling on the river with an Escape to Murphy's River Lodge.
"If ever there was a classic picture-postcard Rockies view, Estes Park has it. The town sits at an altitude of more than 7,500 feet, in front of a stunning backdrop of 14,255-foot Longs Peak and surrounding mountains."-- Read Fodor's Review of Estes Park
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Reservations must be made by: December 30, 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid for non-River Rooms only; upgrade to River Rooms available at an additional cost; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- First available stay date: November 1, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: February 28, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: November 23-24, 2012, December 31, 2012 and February 14-18, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes one in-room bottle of wine (not valid for Snowy Peaks), $20 dining certificates valid for a restaurant in Estes Park on purchases $50 or more, one personal group photo in Murphy’s River Lodge Rocking Chair (limit 1 per room), 2-for-1 wine tasting at Snowy Peaks Winery (may be closed Tuesday and/or Thursday in winter) and 20% off up to 6 bottles of wine
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Pet rooms available at an additional cost; please inquire at time of reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 57% savings