A Charm City Study in Serenity
Hotel Brexton • Baltimore, MD
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($229)
- Bottle of Wine
When it was wedged between blocks of print in a high school textbook, history didn't seem all that enthralling. But when it envelops you in swanky urban luxury in Baltimore's historic Hotel Brexton, you'll be grateful that the past is present.
Step back in time amid the unique charm of the Mount Vernon Historic District when you spend two nights in a standard room for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($229), complete with a bottle of wine upon arrival.
Brush up on the city's colorful past and promising future at the place Baltimore Heritage, Inc. bestowed with a 2010 Historic Preservation Award before you explore the neighborhood's streets, lined with Victorian row houses that lead you to local shopping, dining, art, and theater.
Take a stroll around the world-renowned Inner Harbor, just a 20-minute walk from the hotel. Or, catch a show at Centerstage. Or, get street smart with a visit on December 1 to experience the majestic Washington Monument lighting.
Trade in 19th-century events flashcards and test your knowledge of indulgence with the hotel's complimentary European continental breakfast, Wednesday wine and cheese receptions, and afternoon tea. When it comes time for your final exam on your history-making Escape, we're guessing you'll pass with flying colors.
"Near to Union Station, Station North Arts District, MICA, the Meyerhoff, and an easy Light Rail trip to Camden Yards. The hotel was immaculate, the service was superb and efficient, but the very best aspect was the interior and exterior architecture."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 3, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 3, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 3, 2013 • Enjoy By October 3, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings