Fun in the Las Vegas Sun
Hooters Casino Hotel • Las Vegas, NV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Pool- or Strip-View Tower Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($149)
- Two Coffee Mugs with Unlimited Refills and Two Frozen Drinks
- Two-for-One Chicken Wings
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout Subject to Availability
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Las Vegas has long been synonymous with bright lights, big stakes, and beautiful women. And with this Escape, it's also your best bet for a fun-filled, carefree getaway.
Spend two nights in a pool-view or Strip-view Tower Room at Hooters Casino Hotel, Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($149). Your stay includes two coffee mugs with unlimited refills, two frozen drinks, two-for-one chicken wings, and late 2 p.m. checkout subject to availability.
From the long-limbed poolside palms to the jugs full of spiked strawberry lemonade, this laid-back beach-style resort is blessed with some phenomenal curves. Get an eyeful from the panoramic windows of your Bayview Tower accommodations with views of the Las Vegas Strip or the Hooters pool. Decked out in tranquil tones of sandalwood and seafoam, it's the perfect oasis from the nonstop energy of the Strip.
You can get a leg up on the day by treating yourself to prime rib or country-fried steak and eggs at the on-site Mad Onion Fine Food & Spirits, where your included mug comes with unlimited refills of freshly brewed coffee. Then try your hand at any of 20 table games and 580 slot machines in the 30,000-square-foot casino, featuring cocktail service from the legendary Hooters girls.
Rent a private poolside cabana, and the Hooters staff will bend over backwards to ensure you enjoy yourself. Socialize over a pair of included frozen drinks, nibble on a basket of two-for-one chicken wings, and jam to the beats of the poolside DJ. Later, an ice-cold beer and exclusive coverage of pay-per-view sporting events at Pete & Shorty's makes for the perfect ending to a rowdy day.
Don't let a golden opportunity slip through your fingers—get your hands on this bombshell bargain today.
"The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. The pool is also open 24 hours, which is perfect for a midnight dip after a long day on the Strip! Located across from the main entrance of MGM, you have access to the monorail."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 9/14-15, 9/21-22, 9/28-29, 10/5-7 and 10/19-20
- Based upon double occupancy
- Must be 21 years of age to check-in to hotel
- Children allowed
- Late checkout is subject to availability
- Hotel requires deposit for incidentals upon arrival
- Upgrades and Wi-Fi available
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 29, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 29, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 29, 2012 • Enjoy By December 29, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings