Astounding Accommodations in the Ozarks
1905 Basin Park Hotel • Eureka Springs, AR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two Double Premium Room
- $20 Credit for The Balcony Restaurant & Bar
- $20 Credit for Serenity Spa
- Downtown Walking Tour for Two
If you thought it was impossible to procure a fun getaway filled with spa indulgences, shopping, and sightseeing without spending all of your savings, you're in for an eye-opener in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. You'll want to exclaim, "Eureka!" once you set eyes on the 1905 Basin Park Hotel.
Escape for two nights to the accommodations in the heart of downtown and stay in a premium room with two doubles or one king, including a $20 credit for both the Serenity Spa and The Balcony Restaurant & Bar. Between body wraps and deep-tissue massages, you'll have an included downtown walking tour for two, like the "Hell Raisers, Hoodlums, and Heated History" or "Downtown N Underground."
You'll be in awe of the long list of things to do and see in the area: Stop by Turpentine Creek, a refuge for big cats, and then enjoy the great outdoors via the Ozark National Forest and the trails in the Buffalo River National Park Region and around Lake Leatherwood. Also, in-city trails just steps from the hotel's front door lead to the city's famous 63 springs.
The Balcony Restaurant & Bar provides the perfect recipe after a day of hiking or shopping the boutiques and galleries of downtown. From hearty appetizers to family-style entrées, the menu holds delights galore.
Don't be caught off guard when it's time to plan your next vacation. After taking an Escape to the 1905 Basin Park Hotel, you'll be left in a state of amazement.
"Eureka Springs first drew interest because of its natural springs with purported healing powers... the city is now nationally renowned for its art and well-preserved Victorian-era architecture."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- First available stay date: December 12, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: February 7, 2013
- Reservations must be made by: October 31, 2012
- Based upon double occupancy
- Black out date: December 25, 2012 - January 1, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes one downtown walking tour for two, $20 to spend at the Balcony Restaurant, one $20 spa credit
- Pets allowed; $25/ pet fee applies
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 7, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 7, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 7, 2013 • Enjoy By February 7, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings