A Piece of Paradise in Jamaica
Sandy Haven Resort • Negril, Jamaica
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean Front Room, From Now to December 22 ($540), March 10 to April 15 ($1,007), or April 16 to May 30 ($704)
- Daily Mimosa Continental Breakfast
- Early 2 p.m. Check-In and Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- One $30 Credit Toward a Couples' Massage
- In-Room Gift
Take a slice of warm, white sand and top it with a pile of sea foam or a buttery full-body massage—any way you serve it, this Escape is a buffet for the senses.
Spend four nights in an Ocean Front Room at Jamaica's Sandy Haven Resort, including daily mimosa continental breakfasts, early check-in/late checkout, and a $30 credit towards a couples' massage. Travel between now and December 22 ($540), March 10 and April 15 ($1,007), or April 16 and May 30 ($704).
Put away the turkey knife—this luxury boutique resort has already carved a perfect piece of paradise on Negril's famous Seven-Mile Beach. Rooms serve up splendid amenities including mahogany furniture, a rainfall shower, flat-screen TV, and a special in-room gift. Feast your eyes on ocean views before indulging in an extra-long dip in the spa soaking tub.
Sun-worshippers, eat your heart out: Sandy Haven occupies one of the longest expanses of sand on Negril's beach strip. Bake your body until it's golden brown on one of the resort's king-size beach beds. Or, try your hand at a sprinkling of water sports. Thanks to its protected waters, Negril offers some of the best snorkeling and scuba diving on the entire island.
Once you've had your fill of underwater caves and colonial-era shipwrecks, allow a master masseuse to tenderize your muscles with a couples' massage at Sandy Haven's holistic health open-air spa. Speaking of steak, save room for some jerk chicken, coconut curried shrimp, conch fritters, and other local specialties at Bongos Restaurant.
And after dinner, it's perfectly okay to get sauced with a tropical cocktail (or two) at Bongos Premium Bar—after all, the only thing on the menu tomorrow is another delicious day.
"Sandy Haven is literally heaven on earth. The hotel has a beachfront deck with a great view of the ocean where we enjoyed breakfast. The staff are extremely nice and welcoming and will go the extra mile."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Vouchers are non-refundable if the reservations is cancelled or they can be used as credit towards a future stay valid up to 1 year of original booked date
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Beach cabanas are available at additional cost; subject to availability and reservations are recommended
- Government tax of 10%, service charge of 10%. and room tax of $1 per day are not included and will be collected at the property
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013 • Enjoy By May 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings