Ripe for the Picking on Lake Erie
The Lakehouse Inn & Winery • Geneva-on-the-Lake, OH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($215)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays from January 1 to 31, 2013 ($254)
- Daily Full Hot Breakfast
- Wine Cellar Tour and Barrel Tasting with Winemaker
- Five-Course Dinner with Wine Pairing
- $20 Credit Toward Spa Services
- Pair of Souvenir Mugs and Sweet Treat Upon Arrival
It's not that you like to drink alone, you just prefer to do so in private. Spirit away with this intimate Escape to The Lakehouse Inn & Winery in Geneva-on-the-Lake, only an hour's drive from Cleveland.
Perched on the southern shore of Lake Erie, the inn is nestled in Northeast Ohio's Wine Country. Don't let the area fool you: This burgeoning wine region is a oenophile's dream, and unlike landlocked Napa and Monticello, water flows here as easily as the Riesling and Pinot Noir.
You won't need to travel far to please your palate at the on-site winery and Crosswinds Grille restaurant. Create a customized tour with bespoke tastings and food pairings like artichoke crostini and duck confit bathed in roasted red peppers. Just be sure to sip slowly, since the views of Lake Erie are breathtaking.
Unspoiled and secluded, Ashtabula County offers a quiet alternative to typical tourist traps. You can stroll beneath charming covered bridges or along the surrounding beach before settling in for a nightcap by the fire.
If the lapping waves aren't soothing enough, opt for a renewing treatment at the day spa. From an essential oil ormedic facial to the inn's signature Cabernet massage, the only stress will be in choosing from the extensive list of services.
It's fine on the vine with this vintage Escape, where every season is wine season. You'll drink to that.
"Like stepping into another world. You feel like you are at a vacation resort. The decks overlooking the lake are fabulous and beautifully landscaped. What a view!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax and bed tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes full daily hot breakfast for two, wine cellar tour and barrel tasting with winemaker, one five-course dinner with Lakehouse Inn wine pairing, two souvenir coffee cups, $20 credit towards spa services and one in-room sweet treat upon arrival
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 2, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 2, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 2, 2013 • Enjoy By May 2, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings