A Graceful Sojourn to the Beautiful Scottish Borders
Leithen Lodge • Peeblesshire, United Kingdom
- Two- (£140) or Three-Night (£208) Stay for Two People in a Boutique Self-Catering Lodge
- Two- (£150) or Three-Night (£220) Stay for Up to Four People in a Boutique Self-Catering Lodge
- Afternoon Tea and Homemade Liqueur
- £5 Indian Takeaway Voucher
- 50% Off Beauty Treatments
An opulent ballroom lies hidden in the beautiful green surrounds of the Scottish borders just 27 miles south of Edinburgh—but you don't need dancing shoes for a gorgeous self-catering break at the Grade-A Leithen Lodge in the Moorfoot Hills.
This beautiful working estate houses boutique self-catering lodges, elegantly appointed with antiques and Persian rugs. A romantic two-night stay for two people in an Avalon Lodge is £140 (up to a £319 value), or you can extend your sojourn to three nights for £208 (up to a £476 value). Alternatively, up to four people can grab a two-night stay in a Woolhope Bank or Leithen Lodge Stables for £150 (up to a £342 value), or a three-night stay for £220 (up to a £511 value).
On one day of your stay you will take an exquisite afternoon tea for all guests with homemade scones, jam, cakes, free range egg sandwiches (from the Lodge's very own chickens), organic pickles, and liqueur. You'll find a microwave, dishwasher, and hob to whip up any of your own dinners, but if you want to let someone else do the cooking, a £5 voucher for a local Indian takeaway is also included.
With a 50% discount on beauty treatments in the Lodge's beauty room, you can top up your decadence with some pampering. If you feel like a crisp stroll, head out along the River Tweed and discover historic Neidpath Castle, stride through the beautiful 30 acres of grounds, and discover the Moorfoot Hills' rolling open country. The pretty market town of Peebles lies an 11-mile drive away, perfect for an afternoon's exploration.
Linen, towels, and toilet roll are included. Woolhope Bank and the Leithen Lodge Stables each have two bedrooms. The estate lies approximately 25 miles south of Edinburgh.
"Follow the River Tweed as you explore this stunning area of the Scottish Borders."-- Visit Scotland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option A and B) or 4 people (Option C and D)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservation is subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 22, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Multiple vouchers cannot be used over consecutive nights
- Stay must be completed over consecutive nights
- Children allowed
- Deal based on double occupancy in Boutique Self-Catering Lodge
- Voucher includes Afternoon Tea and Homemade Liqueur, £5 Indian Takeaway Voucher, and 50% Off Beauty Treatments
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01896 830 297 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 22, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 22, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 22, 2013 • Enjoy By November 22, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings