Fifty Shades of Autumn in New Hampshire
Mountain Edge Resort & Spa at Sunapee • Mt. Sunapee, NH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Den Suite
- Choice of One of the Following: 30-Minute Couples' Massage, $100 Spa Credit, or Two Midweek Non-Holiday Adult Lift Tickets at Mount Sunapee Resort
- 5 p.m. Late Checkout
Is there any better time to be in New England, home to the most beautiful autumn in the world? Celebrate the season with a two-night stay for two in a one-bedroom den suite at Mountain Edge Resort & Spa at Sunapee ($399).
The cozy accommodations—only 90 minutes from Boston—boast a TV, DVD player, gas fireplace, and balcony or patio. You'll also get 5 p.m. late checkout and your choice of one of the following: a 30-minute couples' massage, a $100 spa credit, or two midweek non-holiday adult lift tickets at Mount Sunapee Resort.
During the winter, make a date with the slopes and cruise down 66 trails at Mount Sunapee. Expert skiers can seize the day at the terrain park or zoom down the moguls on Flying Goose.
"This mid-sized mountain 'packs a punch,' thanks to meticulously groomed terrain, relentless mogul runs, gentle cruisers and spectacular panoramas of the lake and beyond," says SKI Magazine.
In the afternoon, take a leisurely stroll around quaint New England towns like New London and Sunapee and browse antique stores.
Once you return to the resort, pass the time in the sauna, hot tub, or saltwater pool before indulging in a treatment at the Spa. Then, take five at the Mountain Spirits Tavern and indulge in a brew and dishes like prime rib or wild salmon.
Don't spend a minute thinking about breakfast the next morning, just have The Rosewood Barn General Store deliver all the staples—like cereal, milk, juice, and eggs—to your kitchen before you arrive.
Make use of your late 5 p.m. checkout and tackle any of the activities you missed out on during the last two days. With autumn nearing its peak, we suggest simply sitting beneath the trees and soaking up a light sprinkling of fall foliage.
"The Mountain Edge was wonderful! Spotless and spacious accommodations, including one of the most comfortable beds I have slept in. Ever."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 1/31/13
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 10/13, 10/23, 12/25 - 1/5/13 and 1/18-20
- Columbus Day Weekend (10/5-7) requires a 3-night minimum stay
- Based upon double occupancy; extra occupants are $20 per person per night
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes and gratuities are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings