Countdown to 2013 in Luxe London
- A Six-Night Stay at Lancaster London for the First 30 Purchasers, with Complimentary Upgrade to a Superior Park View Room
- Or, a Six-Night Stay at Either The Grosvenor Hotel or the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel (Based on Availability) for Remaining Purchasers
- Round-Trip Airfare for One from JFK ($1,699), BOS ($1,799), IAD ($1,899), LAX ($1,999), or ORD ($2,099) on December 25, 26, or 27
- Full Complimentary Breakfast Daily
- The Original London Sightseeing Tour, Including Three Walking Tours, and One River Thames Cruise
- Round-Trip Shared Transfers Between the Airport and Hotel
- All Rates are Per Person Based on Double Occupancy; Single Occupancy Requires Additional $500 Due at Booking
If you think New Year's Eve is a scene in the Big Apple, wait till you catch the party at Big Ben. Don your best duds and luxuriate in the plush digs of one of London's finest hotels on this New Year's Escape to the United Kingdom—with round-trip flights included for one guest—courtesy of go-today.
Start by choosing your departure city and the corresponding airport: JFK ($1,699), BOS ($1,799), IAD ($1,899), LAX ($1,999), or ORD ($2,099). Then choose which date you'd like to leave: Flights depart from each city on December 25, 26, and 27. All rates are based on double occupancy; single occupancy requires an additional $500 upon booking.
The fun begins when you arrive in London, where you'll be whisked via shared transportation to the upscale Lancaster London hotel, where the first 30 purchasers will stay for six nights, with an automatic upgrade to a Superior Room with views of Hyde Park. Guest rooms are equipped with either one queen or two double beds, complete with hypoallergenic pillows, plus complimentary wireless Internet, a flat-screen TV, and a power shower.
The remaining purchasers will stay at The Grosvenor Hotel or the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, based on availability. The decidedly elegant Grosvenor Hotel, with its stately staircases and Victorian architecture, has been open since 1862, and has been recently updated to offer guests a modern, luxurious experience. The Radisson Blu, on Portman Square, is a chic 272-room property with a variety of luxe accommodations, from Art Deco, Italian, and Scandinavian, to British and Asian-themed guest rooms. Both hotels provide complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and 24-hour room service.
Wake each morning to a full complimentary breakfast. You'll need it: Punctuating your days here are several tours of the city. You'll get one ticket to the hop-on/hop-off Original London Sightseeing Tour, which is valid for 48 hours, offers 90 stops along the route (Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Downing Street, the London Dungeon, and more), and gives you access to three walking tours: The Changing of the Guard, London Legends, and Jack the Ripper. You'll also take a cruise down the River Thames.
And, come New Year's Eve, you'll want to find yourself on the South Bank. The festivities go all night, but the fireworks begin when Big Ben strikes 12. Party your way through the masses of revelers, then head back to the Lancaster for a nightcap at the lounge bar.
There's nothing quite like ringing in the New Year in a new city. Hop aboard this luxe Escape to London and start 2013 with a bang at Big Ben.
"All the little touches that make a hotel stand out were there and all in all I have nothing negative to say. Food at the Island restaurant is also very good."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- All prices are per person and based on double occupancy; single supplement is $500 due at booking
- Voucher includes full complimentary daily breakfast, one double-decker bus tour, one River Thames cruise, one Changing of the Guard Tour and round-trip shared transfers between the airport and hotel
- Voucher does not include gratuities to drivers, local guides, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, costs for anything not specified above
- Tour prices include all fuel surcharges and US departure taxes
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they have the correct and current travel documents
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 3, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 3, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 3, 2013 • Enjoy By January 3, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings