A French Connection in Boutique Quarters
Marquis Boutique Hotel and Spa • Anse Marcel, St Maarten
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room from October 5 to December 22, 2012 ($394) or January 8 to February 28, 2013 ($774)
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room from October 5 to December 22, 2012 ($525) or January 8 to February 28, 2013 ($1,032)
- Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room from October 5 to December 22, 2012 ($565) or January 8 to February 28, 2013 ($1,290)
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of French Wine and Fruit Plate
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
As Marie Antoinette once infamously said, "Let them Escape!" Heed the queen's words when you take your own revolutionary retreat to the island of St. Martin with this Escape to the Marquis Boutique Hotel and Spa.
Bring your cherie for a three- ($394), four- ($525), or five-night ($565) stay for two in a Deluxe Room from October 5 to December 22, 2012. If you prefer to travel later, opt for a three- ($774), four- ($1,032), or five-night ($1,290) stay for two in a Deluxe Room from January 8 to February 28, 2013.
Built on the hill of pristine Marcel Cove by an honest-to-goodness French Marquis (Gerard de Vion), this exclusive boutique hotel is the crown jewel of the island. Your royal chamber—one of only 17 rooms on the property—is individually decorated with warm fabrics and paintings by Caribbean artist Francis Eck.
You'll find a fresh fruit basket and bottle of French wine upon arrival, as well as a well-stocked minibar and wireless Internet.
In the morning, pay homage to the Sun King with a dip in the pool or a luxurious lay-about on Anse Marcel beach. Featuring gourmet coffee, French pastries, and Caribbean fruits, your included daily continetal breakfast becomes a courtly affair when served poolside or on your private terrace overlooking the ocean.
Afterward, work off the buttery croissants with a game of squash or tennis on the Marquis' lush grounds before a massage in the Zen area.
With duty-free shopping at many luxury stores, St. Martin has earned its reputation as a shoppers' paradise. Declare your own tax holiday by spending an afternoon browsing for clothing, jewelry, perfumes, and electronics.
And if you fancy yourselves the Duke and Duchess of Dinnertime, make a reservation for dinner in Grand Case, known as the "Gastronomic Capital of the Caribbean" and only ten minutes from the hotel.
This week's egalitarian Escape is the best that money can buy.
"Tasteful contemporary decor in the spacious rooms—all with names of nearby islands—means a splash of bright colors, marble bathrooms with bathtubs, and a private terrace with a hammock; each room even has an espresso machine."-- Read Fodor's Review of Marquis Boutique Hotel and Spa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend sty
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by 2/28/13
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Airfare not included
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy: within 21 days, 3 nights charged, within 48 hours all stay charged; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 69% savings