The Ripple Effect in the Rocky Mountains
Black Bear Manor • Ouray, CO
- A One- ($120) or Two-Night ($240) Stay for Two, Wednesdays through Sundays, in a Standard or Select Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Two Passes to Ouray Hot Springs Pool
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Chocolate Truffles
There is a reason hot springs are therapeutic—they promote relaxation and recovery. So a town that is home to a coveted hot springs pool must have a pretty serene vibe—like Ouray, Colorado, where the water's natural healing properties seem to melt any stress away.
Situated on Sixth Avenue, Black Bear Manor is conveniently located for walking around town. All of the accommodations feature an exterior door that opens up to a wraparound veranda, ideal for soaking in the majestic mountain air. Previous guests rave about the divine views of the Rocky Mountains and the Uncompahgre River, in addition to the outstanding service. You'll be swimming in amenities throughout your stay, including a wine reception from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. each evening; complimentary soda, juice, water, and hot tea; chocolate truffles upon arrival; and a late 12 p.m. checkout.
After breakfast, grab your pick and climb up frozen H2O at Ouray Ice Park, lace up your skates and glide across the ice in Rotary Park, or cross-country ski through the powder on the San Juan Mountains. The Red Mountain Pass area offers opportunities for backcountry skiers, while Telluride Ski Resort or Silverton Mountain (both only about an hour away) will satisfy those with a yearning for downhill action on the slopes.
Later, slip into your suits and envelop yourself in the clear natural hot springs in Ouray's massive, watery mecca—Ouray Hot Springs Pool—and enjoy the steamy temperatures, ranging from 96 to 106 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the area of the pool. Then, let the pros work out any leftover kinks with a dreamy, post-plunge massage for an additional fee.
In the early evening, head back to the inn for an informal happy hour, with robust wines and plenty of lively conversation with other guests. Then wrap up your day with one last dip in the hot tub, and revel in an Escape to the Rocky Mountains that whirls with warm rejuvenation.
"The B&B is conveniently located just off Main Street. The staff were so friendly and helpful with tourist info, and the breakfast was amazing. The rooms were quiet and quaint, and happy hour was something to look forward to each evening!"-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Property is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Adults only, no children under the age of 16
- Blackout dates include 12/24-12/31
- Suite upgrade available at additional cost - please inquire upon booking
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2013 • Enjoy By March 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings