Where Downtown Meets the River
Hotel Fifty • Portland, OR
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a City View King Room
- Two Welcome Cocktails
- À La Carte Breakfast for Two at H5O bistro & bar
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
In 1843, the two founders of one of Oregon's most beautiful cities agreed they were onto something special: 145 square miles of lush green hills and winding rivers nestled between active volcanoes and picturesque mountains.
What they didn't agree on is what to name their new city, and while "Portland" eventually won out by the flip of a penny, it's you who wins big at the newly renovated Hotel Fifty, a stylish 140-room boutique hotel on the river where you'll get a one-night stay for two in a City View King Room ($122).
After pulling into your on-site covered parking, toast over two welcome cocktails. Then it's upstairs to your City View King Room, boasting city views and a 42-inch wall-mounted flat-screen TV. Rest your heads (and tails) in a comfy king-size bed topped with Simmons Beautyrest memory-foam mattresses draped in luxury linens. A walk-in shower with rain head is stocked with Green Natura bath amenities, and Wi-Fi won't cost you a dime.
Wake up to an à la carte breakfast for two at H5O bistro & bar, featuring fresh, local ingredients, many of which are organically grown. Then roll your hindquarters out the front door, where downtown meets the river. Take a stroll through Tom McCall Waterfront Park; it was here that the city's founders flipped that historic coin.
But with the all the action in Portland, it's you who'll have to flip a coin to decide which way to turn. From the world-class golfing of Heron Lakes and the breathtaking hikes of Latourell Falls, to the high-minded culture of the Portland Art Museum and the shopping of Pioneer Place, the choices are endless.
Before you leave, make a wish and flip a coin into one of the city's many beautiful fountains. Of course, after this Escape, your wish has already come true.
"This reasonable boutique property recently underwent a major renovation, and the final results are pleasing. The decor is modern and clean, with glass, stone, and marble floor accents in the lobby..."-- Read Fodor's Review of Hotel Fifty
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 3 per purchaser, up to 3 additional as a gift
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $75 fee applies
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included/payable directly to the property
- Blackout date: December 31, 2012
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings