Stunning Autumn Sunsets on Cape Cod
Red Jacket's Riviera Beach Resort • South Yarmouth, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Four Guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($279) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299), in a Standard Room with Two Beds
- $50 Dining Credit
- Two Rounds of Golf with Pull Cart
White shoes after Labor Day may no longer be a faux pas, but one trend you can get ahead of this season is an autumnal Escape to the Cape.
Fashion a getaway for up to four guests to Red Jacket's Riviera Beach Resort, and be greeted by the warm days and cool, crisp nights that make fall on Cape Cod New England's best-kept secret.
Spend two haute nights in a two-bed guest room overlooking Nantucket Sound, equipped with a spacious living area, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a mini refrigerator.
Your in-vogue voyage includes two rounds of golf and a pull cart at the award-winning par-3 Blue Rock Golf Course (named one of the top par-3 courses by Golf magazine), and a $50 dining credit—for Sundays through Thursdays ($279) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299).
Grab a complimentary beach chair, towel, and umbrella, and go feel the sand between your toes before sandal season comes to a close. Head for the private beach; relax by one of the area's most unique outdoor pools; or unwind in the resort's whirlpool hot tub.
After a day under the sun, take a drive cut from a different cloth and make a beeline for the shops, restaurants, and museums along The Old King's Highway. "With blue inlets of Cape Cod Bay on one side and white picket-fenced houses on the other," says one Smithsonian magazine scribe, "I'm tempted to conclude this may be the most appealing stretch of America I know."
For a trip that never goes out of style, Escape to South Yarmouth to spend couture days on the shore.
"The super-friendly staff are outstanding and always happy to assist you in whatever you need. Total thumbs up whether you're there with the kiddos, spouse, friends, or family."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Offer is valid for up to 4 guests in room
- Two rounds of golf per voucher (not per person)
- Tee-times are available after 11 a.m.; all subject to availability
- 11.7% tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed in a single visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 4, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 4, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 4, 2012 • Enjoy By October 4, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings