A Winning Ticket in the DC Area
Sheraton Crystal City • Arlington, VA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room on Thursdays through Sundays
- Self-Parking for One Night
- Bottle of Red or White Wine in 18 Eads Lounge
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
Our nation's capital region is more than just the seat of government and home to the leaders of the free world—it's also full of historic landmarks, colorful neighborhoods, and vibrant youth culture. Exercise your right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness with a truly democratic Escape: a weekend stay for two at the Sheraton Crystal City in Arlington, Virginia.
Elect to spend one night, Thursdays through Sundays, in a classically appointed standard room with free high-speed Internet and a signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed ($89). Along with your stay, you'll receive self-parking for one night and a bottle of red or white wine in 18 Eads Lounge.
There's no debate: the hotel offers a winning platform for travelers exploring our nation's capital and its surroundings. Begin close by with a dose of retail therapy at Arlington's Crystal City Shops. Or, check out nearby Old Town Alexandria for a quiet stroll past historic townhouses, art galleries, and antique shops.
When you're ready to hit the trail and head into the District, you're just a Metro ride from Washington's landmarks and attractions. Stop by the Smithsonian museums along the National Mall, visit the pandas at the National Zoo, or amble along the reflecting pool in the shadow of the Lincoln Memorial.
If you're interested in an evening cultural experience, shows at The Kennedy Center and Ford's Theatre are just the ticket. Another strong candidate to round out your day is a visit to DC's historic Georgetown neighborhood, where shops and restaurants line M Street and Wisconsin Avenue.
Character. Legacy. Charisma. Cast a vote for Washington and you'll surely come out the winner.
"The location is fabulous—easy walking distance to shopping and restaurants. The staff was exceptionally courteous and attentive and offered great suggestions."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 10/11/12-4/22/13
- Valid for stays Thursdays through Sundays and midweek during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s holidays
- Reservations required and subject to availability; no walk-ins will be accepted
- Please book as early as you can, and in any event no later than November 8, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 10/11-14, 10/18-21, 10/25, 10/27, 11/1, 11/8-11/9, 1/17/13-1/21, 2/28-3/1, 3/10 and 3/28
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Must be at least 21 to consume alcohol; a photo ID will be required
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 22, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 22, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 22, 2013 • Enjoy By April 22, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings