Tropical Treat in Colorful Cozumel
Sabor Cozumel Resort Spa • Cozumel, Mexico
- An All-Inclusive Four- ($468) or Six-Night ($695) Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children Under 12 in a Studio
- Or, an All-Inclusive Four- ($559) or Six-Night ($836) Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children Under 12 in a Junior Suite
- All Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Non-Motorized Water Sports, and Daily Entertainment
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine Upon Arrival
- 20% Discount on Spa Services
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
With its sugary beaches, bubblegum reefs, and blueberry waters, Cozumel boasts some of the best eye candy in the Caribbean. Take a taste of paradise with an Escape to Sabor Cozumel Resort & Spa.
Snag your tropical sugar rush and unwind in a Studio for four ($468) or six ($695) nights. Or, up your serving of luxury in a Junior Suite for four- ($559) or six ($836) nights. Your all-inclusive stay for two covers meals from three on-site restaurants as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, non-motorized water sports, and a sweet selection of entertainment. And this saccharine vacation isn't just adult swim: up to two children, ages 12 and younger, stay and eat for free.
When you arrive at the resort, a bottle of sparkling wine awaits in your room. In addition to a king-size bed and sofa bed, studio accommodations include spacious bathrooms, kitchenettes, and balconies overlooking a dazzling garden. Suites provide the same furnishings plus terraces equipped with private Jacuzzi tubs.
"Stunning natural beauty—it's all about the shimmering, clear-as-glass, aquamarine sea—and first-rate services and accommodations draw a diverse mix of visitors," says Fodor's review of Cozumel. "You may run into packs of easygoing divers savoring a beer in between trips to the reefs, families relaxing at one of the island's many beach clubs, local couples of all ages dancing to live salsa music in the central plaza, and, without fail, thousands of cruise-ship passengers poking around the countless crafts and jewelry stores that line the main seaward boulevard."
Located on the western coast of the island, the resort lays claim to more than 2,000 feet of silky sand. Add a dash of adventure with a visit to the Water Sports Center, where you'll enjoy use of snorkeling gear, sailboats, kayaks, and sailboards at no extra charge. No matter your age, you'll feel like a kid in a candy store exploring the complex coral reef system. If you'd rather work on your sun-kissed glaze with a drink in hand, lounge by one of three on-site pools for poolside service.
A day of pampering will be the cherry on top of your trip. At the spa, use a 20-percent discount on services to unwind with the traditional Lomi Juma massage—complete with a crystalized honey peel and trace minerals shower. Or, experience the blissful bamboo fiber body polish designed to give your skin a lustrous glow.
This all-inclusive Escape to Cozumel will prove just how sweet life can be. Treat yourself to the delectable taste before it melts away.
"WOW! What a fabulous place! Great food, great beaches, great pools, great people, great snorkeling! VERY clean. We will definitely go back and are hoping to take our son."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 23 to January 2
- Voucher is All-Inclusive of meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, non-motorized water sports, and daily entertainment
- Taxes and service included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings