Greener Pastures in the Hoosier State
Swan Lake Resort • Plymouth, IN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays or Fridays and Saturdays, with One Spa Treatment ($191)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Double Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays or Fridays and Saturdays, with Unlimited Golf and 90 Minutes of Golf Instruction ($270)
South Bend, Indiana, may be known for gold and blue, but all you want to see is green. With this Escape, you're headed to the Swan Lake Resort in Plymouth for downtime on the plains.
Bogey down with a two-night stay for two in a Deluxe Room adjacent to the course for a getaway that includes unlimited golfing and 90 minutes of golf instruction ($270). Or, if you'd rather say "ahh" than "fore," opt for a two-night stay that includes one spa treatment ($191). Either way, you'll feel home on the range with one king or two queen beds, Wi-Fi, and a spacious layout.
With the golf package, tee off your day on the Golf Club at Swan Lake Resort for unlimited golf during your stay. With two courses, the Black and Silver, the 36-holes accommodate players of all skill levels, from novices to seasoned pros. Drive down your score with 90 minutes of golf instruction, included with your stay, and other fairway events.
Fine-tuning your golf game might not be the type of relaxation you're shooting for. With the spa option, you can ditch argyle vests for terrycloth robes and swing by the Spa at Swan Lake. Look and feel your best with one included spa treatment of your choice. Try a soothing skin-refining facial with menthol and zinc or unwind with a warm basalt stone massage. Following a stress-melting steam in the sauna, you can dip into one of the two pools to cool down.
A day on the green or in the whirlpool is sure to work up an appetite. For a taste of the dining scene, slice into a smothered ribeye with sautéed mushrooms at The Restaurant & Lounge at Swan Lake Resort. It's a feast for both the stomach and eyes as you enjoy flaky halibut over couscous with a bacon-burgundy reduction while overlooking the beautifully landscaped pond.
Dive into this Hoosier heaven before you miss it. Whichever Escape you choose, it's sure to fit you to a tee.
"Our stay was fantastic. The rooms was very large and clean; the beds were comfortable. Room service was great, as was the restaurant."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Options C & D: valid for one $125 spa treatment
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 8, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 8, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 8, 2013 • Enjoy By July 8, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings