Howling Holiday at a Wisconsin Water Park
Great Wolf Lodge - Wisconsin Dells, WI • Wisconsin Dells, WI
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Themed Wolf Den Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays ($169), with Six Water Park Wristbands and One Two-for-One Color Your Own Craft
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Seven Guests in a Themed KidCabin Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($159) or Fridays ($179), with Seven Water Park Wristbands and One Large Two-Topping Pizza, Breadsticks, Salad, and Two-Liter Soda
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Eight Guests in a Premium Loft or Majestic Bear Suite, Sundays through Thursdays, with Eight Water Park Wristbands ($159)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests, Arriving Sundays through Wednesdays, in a King Sofa Suite with Four Water Park Wristbands, Late 2 p.m. Checkout, and One Large Two-Topping Pizza, Salad, Breadsticks, and Two-Liter Soda ($229)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
If your young pups keep you up all night howling at the moon, don't let restlessness become part of your routine. Escape to Great Wolf Lodge - Wisconsin Dells, WI—an indoor water park for the ages (and all ages).
Choose the lodging option that fits your pack. Try a one-night stay for up to six guests in a Themed Wolf Den Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays ($169), and receive six water park wristbands and one two-for-one color your own craft.
Or, opt for the one-night stay for up to seven guests in a Themed KidCabin Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($159) or Fridays ($179), including seven water park wristbands and one large two-topping pizza, breadsticks, salad, and a two-liter soda. Big clans can choose a one-night stay for up to eight guests in a Premium Loft or Majestic Bear Suite, Sundays through Thursdays, and receive eight water park wristbands ($159). Or, opt for a two-night stay for up to four guests, arriving Sundays through Wednesdays, in a King Sofa Suite with four water park wristbands, late 2 p.m. checkout, and one large two-topping pizza, salad, breadsticks, and two-liter soda ($229).
Start off at the indoor water park, set at a constant 84 degrees for a balmy haven even in the depths of winter. Rides like the Howlin' Tornado and the 200-foot Lookout Mountain provide wet and wild excitement, sending you slipping down huge tunnels and vortexes before plunging into massive pools.
Mountain Edge Raceway will pit litter mates against one another in a headfirst mat race down a sky-high slide full of twists and turns before the final splash. At the center of the park is Fort Mackenzie: a four-story treehouse with suspension bridges, spray stations, and winding water slides—the perfect place to let imaginations run wild.
Beyond the slides and rides lie multiple pools, including Chinook Cove Activity Pool, which boasts basketball hoops, and Slap Tail Pond, where waves are up to three feet high.
Role-playing enthusiasts will love MagiQuest, in which kids get a magic wand and face off against goblins en route to finding hidden treasure. Princesses won't mind taking a break at Scooops Kid Spa, where they can get their nails painted with flavored polish. And, video gamers will have a blast inside the Northern Lights Arcade, loaded with games that pump out tickets redeemable for prizes galore.
After a long day of letting loose, you'll return to find a plush bed for mom and dad and special kids' quarters complete with their own TV. Wolf Den and KidCabin Suites come equipped with a large kiddie cave and a miniature log cabin with bunk beds, respectively.
Escape to Great Wolf Lodge with the entire pack and you'll return home to a howl-free house.
"My 8-year-old son and 3-year-old daughter couldn't have had any more fun. We only stayed two nights but that was enough to completely wear out the kids and me, too. Lots of different slides for the kids to try and they never got bored."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout date is 11/23
- Waterpark is closed 9/10-12, 9/17-19, 9/24-26, 10/2-3, 10/9-10, 10/16-17, 11/6-7, 11/13-14, 11/27-28, 12/3-6, and 12/10-13
- Must have one individual 21 years of age or older registered to the suite
- Children allowed
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings