Happily Ever After at a Family Playground
Great Wolf Lodge - Sandusky, OH • Sandusky, OH
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Five People in a Themed KidCabin Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($159) or Fridays ($179), with One Large Two-Topping Pizza, Breadsticks, Salad, and Two-Liter Soda
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Themed Wolf Den Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($159) or Fridays ($179), with Six Water Park Wristbands and One Two-for-One Color Your Own Craft
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Premium Loft Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($179) or Fridays ($199), with Eight Water Park Wristbands
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
The family room and backyard have hosted countless hours of make believe over the years, but even the wildest imaginations could use a change of scenery. Add new chapters to an ongoing saga, or begin a new tale, when you depart on an overnight Escape to Great Wolf Lodge - Sandusky, OH.
Conjure up a five-person stay inside a Themed KidCabin Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($159) or Fridays ($179), and receive a large two-topping pizza, salad, breadsticks, and a two-liter soda fit for kiddie kings and queens. If you're a member of a six-person swashbuckling crew, claim a Themed Wolf Den Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($159) or Fridays ($179), and receive six water park wristbands and one two-for-one color your own craft.
If there's an eighth explorer in your clan, raise your sails for a stay in a Premium Loft Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($179) or Fridays ($199), and receive water park wristbands for every man on deck.
Pack up the road trip games for an hour-long drive outside of Cleveland, and once you arrive, seek out rooms that feature child-friendly fun alongside grown-up amenities. As your kids claim their bunks inside a miniature cabin or cave, stretch out on your private outdoor space or in front of a flat-screen HDTV. Then, scamper to the heated indoor water park for the afternoon.
Fly down the 100-foot Totem Towers slide, zip along the three-story Otter Run slide, or jump across the wobbly lily pads at Big Foot Pass as you navigate through this 33,000-square-foot space. Later, take a seat on a banana split bench for a brightly colored manicure, or set your sights on a prize at the arcade. After you've climbed into your pajamas, gather round for Story Time by the lobby fireplace.
It's alright if your imagination drifts during the narration: This Escape ends happily ever after.
"The rooms were spacious and clean—great value. The kids enjoyed the water park tremendously. My daughter felt very pampered after getting a manicure at the Scooop Kid Spa."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout date is 11/23
- Must have one individual 21 years of age or older registered to the suite
- Children allowed
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 36% savings