Clowning Around in Kansas City
Great Wolf Lodge - Kansas City, KS • Kansas City, KS
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($189) or Fridays ($209), in a Themed Wolf Den or KidKamp Suite with Six Passes for Mini Golf and Six Water Park Wristbands
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Seven Guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays ($219), in a Themed KidCabin Suite with Seven Water Park Wristbands and Seven Water Park Lunches
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Eight Guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($219) or Fridays ($239), in a Premium Loft Suite with Eight Water Park Wristbands
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests, Arriving Sundays through Wednesdays, in a Queen Sofa Suite with Four Water Park Wristbands, Late 2 p.m. Checkout, and One Large Two-Topping Pizza, Salad, Breadsticks, and Two-Liter Soda ($289)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Between the closing of the pools and the first appearance of cold weather, your cooped-up kids can turn the house into a veritable three-ring circus. Tame the energy with an Escape to Great Wolf Lodge - Kansas City, KS, where a 38,000-square-foot indoor water park awaits.
Clown around for one night in a Themed Wolf Den or KidKamp Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($189) or Fridays ($209), with six mini golf passes; in a Themed KidCabin Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays ($219), including seven lunches in the water park; or, in a Premium Loft Suite on Sundays through Thursdays ($219) or Fridays ($239).
Alternatively, play ringmaster in a Queen Sofa Suite for two nights, including a late 2 p.m. checkout, one large two-topping pizza, salad, breadsticks, and two-liter soda ($289). Whichever package you choose, your entire group will be treated to wristbands for the resort's water park.
Trade in the tightrope for a tube at the water park, where thrill-seekers spin through four-story waterslides while grown-ups can soak in the adults-only whirlpool. Beyond the water, the adventure continues at the interactive MagiQuest, where wannabe wizards can jump through hoops to conquer an enchanted kingdom.
You'll find more than peanuts during feeding time at Camp Critter Bar & Grille, where the menu features everything from the signature slow-cooked ribs brushed with a special barbecue sauce to wolf-shaped waffles stacked with fresh strawberries. Every evening in the lobby, watch the creatures of the Great Clock Tower come to life for a fur-filled performance and bedtime story—all of which earn this Escape a nomination as the greatest show on earth.
"We loved the lazy river and the pools. The lifeguards are fantastic, vigilant, and always pacing and searching the water—I was very impressed. The MagiQuest was a blast."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 10/19 and 11/22-23
- Waterpark is closed September 10-13 and 16-20
- Must have one individual 21 years of age or older registered to the suite
- Children allowed
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings