Settle into Family Fun in Ohio
Great Wolf Lodge - Cincinnati/Mason, OH • Mason, OH
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($209) or Fridays ($239), in a Themed Wolf Den or KidKamp Suite with Six Water Park Wristbands and One Large Two-Topping Pizza, Salad, Garlic Knots, and Six Fountain Sodas
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Seven Guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($219) or Fridays ($249), in a Themed KidCabin Suite with Seven Water Park Wristbands and Seven Water Park Lunches
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Eight Guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($239) or Fridays ($269), in a Premium Loft or Majestic Bear Suite with Eight Water Park Wristbands
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests, Arriving Sundays through Wednesdays, in a Luxury King or Queen Sofa Suite with Four Water Park Wristbands, Late 2 p.m. Checkout, and One Large Two-Topping Pizza, Salad, Garlic Knots, and Four Fountain Sodas ($319)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Awash with a wilderness theme, an Escape to Great Wolf Lodge - Cincinnati/Mason, OH, offers a forest full of fun for the entire family.
Pioneer a getaway the entire clan can enjoy with a one-night stay for up to six guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($209) or Fridays ($239), in a Themed Wolf Den or KidKamp Suite with a large two-topping pizza, salad, garlic knots, and six fountain sodas. A larger brigade can have a thrill-packed time with a one-night stay for up to seven guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($219) or Fridays ($249), in a Themed KidCabin Suite with seven water park lunches.
Those with a generous grove of guests can stay for one night, Sundays through Thursdays ($239) or Fridays ($269), in a Premium Loft or Majestic Bear Suite. Or, opt for a two-night stay for up to four guests, arriving Sundays through Wednesdays, in a Luxury King or Queen Sofa Suite with a late 2 p.m. checkout, and one large two-topping pizza, salad, garlic knots, and four fountain sodas ($319). Whichever package you choose, your entire group will be treated to wristbands for the resort's water park.
Settle into to your massive, kid-friendly suite—decked out in cave, camping, and bear theme décor—which might offer amenities like private patios and balconies, separate living areas, and flat-screen TVs before blazing a trail toward the resort's colossal collection of activities.
Your smallest settlers can polish up their scruffy fingers and toes with a visit to Scooops Kids Spa. Designed with kids in mind, the fun spot offers flavored manicures, sherbet scrubs, free ice cream, and plenty of other delectable tween treatments. For pin-seeking patrons, Ten Paw Alley provides the perfect place to sling some strikes before trekking toward the resort's 79,000-square-foot indoor water park.
Wind through the one-of-a-kind water coaster track of the Hydro Plunge, race through the River Canyon Run, or explore the four-story interactive Fort Mackenzie treehouse. Afterward snag your included pizza feast from Hungry as a Wolf or scrounge up some grub from The Loose Moose Cottage, where you can sample selections from a mouth-watering buffet or order a dish from the traditional menu.
Build a sturdy collection of memories with an Escape to Great Wolf Lodge.
"The water park was so much fun and the facility is a kid's dream come true, offering an arcade, pizza parlor, and MagiQuest. My kids had a great time."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 9/14 and 11/22-23
- Waterpark is closed September 16 - 20
- Must have one individual 21 years of age or older registered to the suite
- Children allowed
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings