The Call of the Wild in Washington
Great Wolf Lodge - Grand Mound, WA • Centralia, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Themed Wolf Den or KidKamp Suite with Six Water Park Wristbands and Four gr8_Space Passes ($219)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Seven Guests, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Themed KidCabin Suite with Seven Water Park Wristbands and Seven Water Park Lunches ($229)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Eight Guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays ($269), in a Premium Grand Bear or Majestic Bear Suite with Eight Water Park Wristbands
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests, Arriving Sundays through Wednesdays, in a Luxury King Suite with Four Water Park Wristbands, Late 2 p.m. Checkout, and One Large Two-Topping Pizza, Salad, Breadsticks, and Two-Liter Soda ($339)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
From their endless energy to their animal-like appetites, your kids have no trouble heeding the call of the wild. Luckily it's easier than ever to please your pack with a one-night stay at Great Wolf Lodge - Grand Mound, WA.
Stay in a Themed Wolf Den or KidKamp Suite, including four gr8_Space passes and six water park wristbands, on Sundays through Thursdays ($219). Alternatively, stay on Sundays through Thursdays in a Themed KidCabin Suite with seven lunches and seven water park wristbands ($229). Or, pamper your pups in a Premium Grand Bear or Majestic Bear Suite—including eight water park wristbands—on Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays ($269).
Or, opt for a two-night stay for up to four guests, arriving Sundays through Wednesdays, in a Luxury King Suite with a late 2 p.m. checkout, one large two-topping pizza, salad, breadsticks, and two-liter soda ($339).
Discover a den decked out in warm wood tones with rugged pine furniture and a themed kids' sleeping area complete with bunk beds and a TV. In addition, spacious Premium Suites sleep up to eight guests and feature such extras as a corner fireplace and breakfast bar.
At dinner time, even picky eaters will howl with delight at options including juicy hamburgers at Camp Critter Bar & Grille or ice cream sundaes at Bear Paw Sweets & Eats. (Adults can indulge their own appetites with offerings like hazelnut-crusted halibut and local microbrews.)
Everyone from toddlers to teens will enjoy unleashing their inner child at the 56,000-square-foot indoor water park, where the water temperature hovers around a balmy 84 degrees. Swirl through six-story funnels and spray-soaked treetop slides before ditching the swimsuits for a sherbet scrub at Scooops Kid Spa or a gaming tournament at gr8_Space. And after dark, corral your cubs for nightly story time, told beside a crackling fire in the Grand Lobby.
Family fun night needn't take a big bite out of your budget—let this untamed Escape throw you a bone.
"The water park is a great place for kids of all ages— the atmosphere was so open and friendly. The rides were all awesome—if you love a thrill, check out the Howlin' Tornado."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates: 11/11-12 and 11/22-23
- Waterpark is closed September 16-20
- Must have one individual 21 years of age or older registered to the suite
- Children allowed
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings