Fall Finery in Rural New England
The Red Maple Inn • Spencer, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($215) or Fridays and Saturdays ($255)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Cottage, Sundays through Thursdays ($255) or Fridays and Saturdays ($325)
- In-Room Champagne, Chocolates, and Fruit and Cheese Plate
- Late Noon Checkout
New England hunkers down for those harsh winters, but boy does it dazzle in the fall. Experience revolutionary beauty dressed in savings this week's Escape to the The Red Maple Inn in Spencer, Massachusetts.
Gussy up for a two-night stay for two in one of Red Maple's uniquely dressed Standard Rooms—Rose, Duck, Peach, Blue, or Green—Sundays through Thursdays ($215) or Fridays and Saturdays ($255). Down pillows and 300-thread-count cotton linens drape queen-size beds in quarters festooned with period antiques.
You can also fix yourself up in a Luxury Cottage, Sundays through Thursdays ($255) or Fridays and Saturdays ($325), and enjoy the frills of a shower for two, sunroom with fireplace, secluded dining area, and private entrance.
No matter what accommodations you choose, you'll be greeted by in-room champagne, chocolates, and fruit and cheese. Weekend guests can treat themselves to the lively Fireplace Feast, a 1700s-style meal including dishes like prime rib and seafood chowder prepared over a stone hearth.
Beyond the inn, you can chat with costumed historians at nearby Old Sturbridge Village, the famous 19th-century living museum, or try on ornamental medieval armaments at Higgins Armory Museum. Nearby Worcester Art Museum sports masterpieces by Goya and Monet.
Spencer State Forest ignites with fiery-hued foliage come fall. This 965-acre park surrounds Howe Pond and offers horseback riding, biking, and hiking trails. Take advantage of the crisp autumn air with a picnic on the pond or a leisurely stroll through the woods.
A late noon checkout means you need not trim your itinerary, so bedazzle your special someone with this colonial bed and breakfast boon.
"An oasis of luxury and charm in central Massachuetts. We enjoyed two wonderful days of pampering at the mini château. Our cottage room was extremely quiet, very comfortable, and filled with every amenity one could want."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 11/1/12 - 1/31/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/21-24, 12/24-25, and 12/31
- Based upon double occupancy
- Standard rooms are the Rose, Duck, Peach, Blue, and Green, all subject to availability
- Tax and service at 14.7% not included, unless otherwise stated on the Escapes Voucher, payable when reservations are made
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings