A Bouquet of Family Fun Grows in French Lick
Wilstem Guest Ranch • Paoli, IN
- One-Night Stay in a Two-Bedroom Cabin for Up to Six ($140)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay in a Two-Bedroom Cabin for Up to Four with Two Arena Horseback Rides ($235)
- Four Lazer Tag or Miniature Golf Tickets to Shotz
- Four One-Day Passes to Big Splash Adventure
The members of your family tree are thirsty for a vacation. Plant them in the middle of the wooded hills and gently rolling pastures of French Lick, Indiana, where they're sure to sprout a bouquet of memories during a one- ($140) or two-night ($235) log-cabin stay for up to six guests at Wilstem Guest Ranch plus four one-day admissions to Big Splash Adventure water park.
Uncover the root of relaxation inside this two-bedroom log cabin home equipped with a full kitchen, fireplace, and television. Outside, lumber along large-scale trails where you'll discover remote caves, serene pastures inhabited by deer and cattle, and the occasional American bald eagle nest. Or, get your fall fix with a trip to an onsite haunted mansion and a pumpkin patch through November 3. If you book the two-night option, you'll also enjoy two included arena horseback rides at the ranch. The 8,800-acre Patoka Lake is nearby for a memorable day of fishing and boating.
Leave it to the pros at Shotz to keep the family fun rolling with four included passes for either jungle-themed miniature golf or laser tag. And of course, you'll be well-watered with a day trip to the 40,000-square-foot water park at Big Splash Adventure.
For dinner, you can stick it to hunger at the German Cafe with its extensive menu of authentic wines, beers, and bratwurst as well as a children's menu serving mac 'n' cheese and chicken nuggets.
Cut through the brush and book this family-friendly adventure that's clearly a cut above the rest.
"Wilstem, 'A Southern Indiana Property of Distinction,' is a secluded 1,100-acre working ranch in southern Indiana's rolling hills. Enjoy horseback riding on 30 miles of trails along with birdwatching, hiking, biking and swimming."-- ResortsandLodges.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, 1 additional as a gift
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Option B (Two-Night Stay in Two-Bedroom Cabin for up to Four) must be used over two consecutive nights
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Arena rides available weather permitting
- Big Splash Adventure hours of operation vary, please check bigsplashadventure.com for specific operating hours before arrival
- Shotz hours of operation vary, please check frenchlickshotz.com for specific operating hours before arrival
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • Enjoy By December 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings