Welcome Respite in the Mountains of California
St. Bernard Lodge • Mill Creek, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($139) or Fridays and Saturdays ($159)
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome Bottle of Wine
- Complimentary Dessert
For weary mountain travelers, the sight of a St. Bernard dog has always signaled warmth and respite ahead. But you don't have to be in dire straits to welcome a reprieve.
Deliver yourself from daily stresses with this Escape to St. Bernard Lodge in the mountains of Northern California. You and a companion will embark on a two-night stay, Sundays through Thursdays ($139) or Fridays and Saturdays ($159), and receive daily breakfast, a welcome bottle of wine, and a complimentary dessert.
Since opening in 1929, the lodge has hosted scores of folks traversing the stretch of Highway 36 between the Cascade and Sierra Nevada Mountain ranges. The rustic bed and breakfast features knotty wood-paneled interiors, turn-of-the-century décor, and a deck overlooking the on-site trout pond. Each of the seven guest rooms—Sunrise, Woodland, Evergreen, Wildflower, Yesteryear, Bluebird, and Autumn—is decorated with a unique theme and shares bathrooms.
If you're starved for a home-cooked breakfast, you've come to the right place. Start each morning with an included breakfast in the on-site restaurant and tavern. Antiques and historic mementos add character to the dining room, where you can feast on everything from fresh bread to traditional soups and other familiar fare.
Nearby Mount Lassen Volcanic National Park is a hiker's paradise with more than 100 miles of trails as well as lakes, waterfalls, and Lassen Peak. The Pacific Crest Trail is located just a mile away from the lodge for fall trekking and winter snowshoeing.
Whether you're worn out from the road or simply looking for a little time off, this Escape to St. Bernard Lodge will come to your rescue.
"Nothing could beat the restful atmosphere of the St. Bernard Lodge. Waking in the morning to the smell of sizzling bacon and fresh coffee was wonderful. The sounds of the creek and the ducks preening on the pond added to the relaxing atmosphere."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 11 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $20 penalty applies
- Based upon double occupancy
- Rooms may accommodate up to 4 guests, but there is a $25/person/night fee; children welcome
- Blackout dates: 11/21-11/25, 2012, 12/24-12/26, 2012, 12/29-12/31, 2012, 1/18-1/21, 2013, 2/15-2/18, 2013
- No pets allowed
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2013 • Enjoy By March 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings