Affirming Life in the Utah Desert
Red Mountain Resort • Ivins, UT
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room ($288) or Villa Double Queen Suite ($390)
- Three Healthy Meals for Two
- Guided Morning Hike
- Unlimited Fitness Classes, Healthy Life Classes, Personal Discovery Activities, and Cooking Demos
- Combine Multiple Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
Don't just survive the desert—thrive with an Escape to the breathtaking Red Mountain Resort, an award-winning property just minutes from the red, martian landscapes of the Mojave Desert, Zion National Park, and the Pine Valley Mountain Wilderness of southwestern Utah.
In addition to being a Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice winner and a Fodor's Choice establishment, this St. George resort was ranked number one by the readers of Travel + Leisure in the Top Destination Spa category of the World's Best Awards 2012. Stay for one night in a Deluxe Room ($288) or a Villa Double Queen Suite ($390), which includes three healthy meals per person, daily guided hikes, unlimited fitness classes, and more.
Red Mountain boasts 130 rooms over 55 acres, where mesquite smoke hangs in the air and red buttes and cliffs hold court in every direction. All rooms are tastefully appointed with luxe bedding, private bathrooms, and comfortable furnishings, and they're decorated in warm, soothing earth tones. Villa Double Queen Suites also offer fireplaces, a living and dining area with a kitchenette, and a balcony or deck. Each is also equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi.
If you're thirsting for more in addition to the organized programs, venture out for a hiking or mountain biking trip at nearby Snow Canyon State Park—only minutes from your room—and explore more than 7,000 acres of red rock cliffs and canyons, lava caves, and volcanic cones.
Once your body is happily humming, give your mind the same treatment. Head back to the Resort and take advantage of one of Red Mountain's Personal Discovery programs, including life coaching, meditation, tea leaf reading, nutrition and stress counseling, and more. Then head to the Sagestone Spa & Salon and treat yourself to a massage, body scrub, hair treatment, or other signature service.
"Get the Desert Rain Massage—a full-body rubdown under a simulated rain shower; do Tai Chi outside at sunset; get a Life Path reading with a real shaman, who will also align your chakras," says Allure magazine.
Dust off your desert dreams and replenish, recharge, refresh, and rejuvenate at this favorite destination spa.
"One of the largest destination spas in the country, Red Mountain is also among the best... the centerpiece is the spa, with a sublime view of adjacent Snow Canyon State Park and a terrific staff."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Reservations must be made by: October 31, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: February 28, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes three (3) healthy meals, one (1) guided morning hike, healthy life classes, personal discovery activities, Eat & Feel Well cooking demos
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings