Revolutionary Retreat to Richmond
Linden Row Inn • Richmond, VA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Main House ($80)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Main House ($160)
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- One Mug Filled with Chocolate Truffles
Virginia's capital city is steeped in history and old-fashioned Southern charm, right down to the James River. Richmond has been an important character in the American story since the Revolutionary War, and it can be part of your story as well with this Escape to the Linden Row Inn.
You and a guest will spend one ($80) or two ($160) nights in a Main House guest room and receive daily continental breakfast for two and a mug filled with chocolate truffles. Along with included extras, the inn offers all guests complimentary in-town shuttle service, wireless Internet, and access to the YMCA fitness center.
The Linden Row Inn spans seven historic row houses in the heart of downtown Richmond. A stately example of early 19th-century Greek revival architecture, the property boasts intricate brickwork and antique furnishings. It was lovingly restored in 1988 and is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Today, the inn has earned its share of acclaim. Richmond Magazine named it one of the "50 Things to Love About Richmond," while publications like The Baltimore Sun and the Washingtonian have recommended it to those visiting from out of town.
Guest rooms offer all the modern conveniences travelers expect as well as plenty of Old-World elegance. Take in the ambience while you enjoy daily continental breakfast for two, then take a turn around the romantic garden courtyard with winding paths and space to relax.
The Monroe Ward section of downtown Richmond offers easy access to all the historic city has to offer. The Greater Richmond Convention Center and Richmond Coliseum are both within walking distance, while the Virginia State Capitol, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, and numerous Civil War museums are just a short drive away.
For a story as American—and sweet—as apple pie, try this revolutionary Escape to the Linden Row Inn.
"Before construction of the first five houses, a young Edgar Allan Poe cavorted in the linden grove with his friend Charles Ellis. The unfussy Federal-style houses save their drama for the back verandas surrounding a magical courtyard."-- Richmond Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and must be made online; subject to availability
- Reservations must be made 48 hours in advance of arrival
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Valid on Main House King (maximum occupancy: 2 people) or Main House, Two Beds (maximum occupancy: 4 people) rooms only
- Credit Card required at time of reservation and check-in
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of arrival (by 3:00pm one day prior to arrival); voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- 13% lodging and sales taxes not included and will be collected at redemption
- Option B: Nights must be used consecutively
- Voucher may not be applied to reservations booked through other channels, including phone and online travel agencies
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 13, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 13, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 13, 2013 • Enjoy By March 13, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings