Perennially Posh in Puerto Vallarta
Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center • Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- A Three- ($315), Four- ($399), Five- ($483), or Six-Night ($567) Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Under 17 in a Deluxe Room
- Automatic Upgrade to a Grand Deluxe Room for First 50 Purchasers of a Five-Night Stay
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Two 25-Minute Reflexology Massages
- 25% Discount on Food and Beverages
- 25% Discount to Hotel Boutique
Puerto Vallarta is perhaps Mexico's most cosmopolitain beach town. The sexy city hugs Bahía de Banderas (Bay of Flags) on the country's Pacific coast, showing off long stretches of sparkling sand from the gracious malecón—Vallarta's part boardwalk, part catwalk promenade. Cool air from the mountains mingles with the salty sea breeze to create a heavenly climate for both eco-tourism and browsing the boutiques and posh galleries of downtown. And if seafood fresh from the deep suits your tastes, you've come to the right place.
On the southern end of Puerto Vallarta's Zona Hotelera, the Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center is the closest major hotel to downtown—within walking distance, in fact. The fragrant grounds bloom with not only bougainvillea (its namesake), but also hundreds of other flowering plants, tropical trees, and vines snaking up its walls and columns. Guest rooms are decked out in a clean palette of whites with red accents, and offer floor-to-ceiling windows and signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds. Wander the garden path past two swimming pools with panoramic vistas of the palm-lined beach below, or challenge your companions to a game of volleyball on the sand.
Take an afternoon to pamper yourself at the Spa Sheraton, providing a menu of massages, skin treatments, and salon services. Many of the treatments incorporate the fresh flowers for their therapeutic benefits. You don't have to leave the premises for retail therapy, either; an on-site shopping arcade brings you boutique-inspired clothing, hand-made Mexican wares, and fun playthings for children. Two romantic restaurants—Al Fresco Trattoria and Gaviotas—complement casual dining options and cocktail bars to delight any palate.
"Rooms have a perky, bright, white-and-cherry-red color scheme and very snug and comfortable beds with pillow-top mattresses and downy duvets. This is the closest of the major Zona Hotelera Norte hotels to downtown Puerto Vallarta."-- Read Fodor's Review of Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by February 28, 2013
- Not valid for group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes a 25% discount to hotel boutique
- Taxes of 19% are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • Enjoy By December 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings