Peaceful Romance in the Presidential Range
The Spalding Inn • Whitefield, NH
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Best Available Room, Thursdays through Sundays
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Election years are exhausting. Stop thinking presidential and start thinking Presidential Range with this Escape to The Spalding Inn, a romantic 36-room bed and breakfast in Whitefield, New Hampshire, boasting unobstructed views of the highest peaks in the White Mountains.
You'll get a one-night stay for two in the best available room, Thursdays through Sundays, at this classically New England shingle-style inn ($62). Continental breakfast for two is also included.
You'll be welcomed by a crackling fire in the great room's stone hearth, and your quiet, clean, and peaceful country-style room is appointed with hardwood floors, a king or two twin beds draped in a flowery bedspread, pastel wallpaper, and quaint accoutrements, like vanity armoires.
Awaken to fresh-ground coffee and a continental breakfast, before sketching out the day ahead. Whether you venture outdoors for snowmobiling, hiking, golfing, fishing, ziplining, skiing, or visiting the famous Flume Gorge or Mount Washington, or you elect to simply catch up on some classic literature—Nathanial Hawthorne set many of his stories in this scenic area—you come out a winner.
Then it's time to graduate from presidential to royal with dinner at 2 King's Restaurant & Pub, which looks out onto the property's wooded, verdant landscape. A white-tablecloth affair that's at once elegant and casual, the restaurant serves a mixed bag of American comfort food, Southern-style seafood, and a few Irish specialties, from shepherd's pie to seafood Newburg to pizza, burgers, and steaks.
Alas, your stay can't last four years, as our next president's term will, but after this Escape, you've already won—and in an election year, that's one thing that isn't up for debate.
"My wife and I stayed for six days and loved everything the inn offers. If you want to get away from Internet, TV, and phones, this is the place. Everyone on the staff is great, and the food—come hungry. The portions are large and the taste is great."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 11/1/12-1/6/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations or with any other offer or promotion
- Winter hours limit reservation availability; the inn is open Thursdays (check in) through Mondays (check out) from November through February
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies: 8 or more days before arrival $25, 7 days or less 50% of voucher; if staying more than one night it's 50% of the vouchers and/or full rate, day of arrival full rate voucher and/or full rate; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- There are no televisions in any room, Wi-Fi and TV in common areas only
- Rooms equipped with one king bed or two twin (single-sized) beds, subject to availability
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 6, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 6, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 6, 2013 • Enjoy By January 6, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings