Homey Haven in the Berkshires
Mt. Greylock Inn • Adams, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in the Thunderbolt Trail Room ($189), Overlook Trail Room ($194), or Appalachian Trail Room ($209)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Ten People in All Rooms with Use of the Full House and Wine ($1,200)
- Daily Full Breakfast
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
Whether you're a globetrotter or just on the journey of life, everyone needs an occasional break from the road. Pull off the dusty trail with this Escape to the Berkshires, where the Mt. Greylock Inn opens its doors to weary travelers and outdoor adventurers alike.
You and a guest will enjoy a two-night rest stop in the Thunderbolt Trail Room ($189), Overlook Trail Room ($194), or Appalachian Trail Room ($209). Or, reserve the entire house for a two-night stay for up to ten people and enjoy included wine ($1,200). No matter what you choose, all stays include daily full breakfast.
The mighty Appalachian Trail winds through the Berkshires of western Massachusetts, where this historic inn boasts lovely views of verdant Mount Greylock. Kick off your boots, hang your hat, and relax in one of the individually decorated rooms. Each morning, a hearty hot breakfast offers a delicious alternative to road-trip fare and microwaveable meals.
The Berkshires are home to a wide array of activities, ranging from kayaking for thrill seekers to museums for history buffs. When you're ready to stretch your legs again, hike along the local section of the Appalachian Trail or take one of the paths up Mount Greylock. Those with an interest in aesthetics can stop off at the Norman Rockwell Museum, the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Arts, or the Clark Art Institute.
Whoever said life is about the journey, not the destination, clearly hasn't been to the Berkshires. When life feels like a long haul, consider Mt. Greylock Inn your homey haven.
"The inn was wonderful, very clean, and comfortable. The back porch was delightful for a relaxing evening after a day of hiking. I would definitely go back."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 12/31/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Individual rooms based on double occupancy
- Whole house reservations valid for up to 10 people
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at reservation
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • Enjoy By December 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings